Are we losers?

mongatu

Says spike:

i have asked myself this same question many times, usually after a night of overindulgence while peering into my empty wallet. but one thing is for certain, it sure is a lot of fun. i think that anyone who passes judgement on another is usually inadequate in there own way or just plain jealous of ones good fortune...

That's it. Bullseye, sir. :bow: Nail on the head. :applause:

jack :up:

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just replying in general on the subject of older man with younger thai ladies, say farang 60 and thai 30 years old, ever thought the thai lady is giving the best years of her life to the farang?

I am in a similar position. No money on earth can buy what she gives me and I am truly scared for her, thinking 10 years into the future from now. I don't have millions to give her and she knows that. What life will she have when I will be out of this world?

It's not all about money, there is true love also.

i have asked myself this same question many times, usually after a night of overindulgence while peering into my empty wallet. but one thing is for certain, it sure is a lot of fun. i think that anyone who passes judgement on another is usually inadequate in there own way or just plain jealous of ones good fortune. just my 2 baht.

You are talking about farang sanook in the scene and no argument from me it is a alot of fun. The original poster was talking about serious relationships and marriage.

Whenever you state an opinion you are passing judgment. Your statement puts you in a conundrum. Calling a person who passes judgment inadequate, is passing judgment.

:nono:

:grinyes:

>>> I am truly scared for her, thinking 10 years into the future from now. I don't have millions to give her and she knows that. What life will she have when I will be out of this world?<<

Where would she be if you were not with her now? Would her life be better, the future brighter? My guess is no. So when you think about her future, remember you made things better for her now. If you can't "secure" her future not your fault and you caused no loss for her.

I get sick and tired of hearing people on this board describing Thai women as if they are the only women in the world that look for guys with money. It happens in the richest of countries with women of virtually all socioecomonic backgrounds. Do you disagree?

Do i disagree? I've been married before. need i say more?

::

Says thalenoi:

Just replying in general on the subject of older man with younger thai ladies, say farang 60 and thai 30 years old, ever thought the thai lady is giving the best years of her life to the farang?

. . . No money on earth can buy what she gives me . . . .

It's not all about money, there is true love also.

I believe it, and I have thought about that. And, even though money may be, or is to some extent, part of the equation; as you point out, what they are giving us is priceless and appreciated all the more by those whose perspective allows them to understand just how precious and fleeting those years are.

Archived