Are we losers?

mongatu

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lazyphil

<<What we used to think was normal is now very abnormal>>

Well if you're talking about p4p which I think you are(??) then I've never for one moment thought paying for a shag normal and never thought the 'scene' was normal. From the minute I first clocked a gogo bar or beer bar with scanty dressed Thai girls all over falangs I thought to myself this isn't normal at all. And my view hasn't changed one bit.

Must admit, I feel uneasy when I think how much younger my gf is. There are larger gaps around but 13 years is still a double digit.

I understand you. Actually I am in the same position, I love a 13 years younger thai girl. And I feel uneasy about it.

On the other side, if I flirt here in farangland with 5 years younger girls they usually tell me that I am too young. And the rare girls who flirt with me are usually 10 years younger.

So why should I say no, just because women can't estimate my age?!?

Best regards

P.S.: Till now I told the girls my true age, with the result that they left. But I am really pissed that girls are interested in me as long as they don't know my age.... :cussing:

my own question would be why am i with a women who is clearly of a far lower educational background than me. many people have the theory that this might come from a fear of women of a similar educational background. i can only answer that the people who say that do have a very strong point there.

I don't fear women with a similar educational background. I just don't find them!!!

Best regards

[color:"blue"]My name is Fiery Jack and I am a loser, sir, and I can't say as I'm ashamed of it. [/color]

yes Jack. but your honesty and style of 'losing' with such panache, makes you a WINNER in my books ! :beer:

Says LaoHuLi:

The question is...would you love your significant other if they were 10 or 20 years older than they are now. I believe most would answer yes without hesitation.

I agree, but there would be issues which do not present themselves which would have to be considered in that event. Also, would you have chosen them in the first place, given that most initial attractions are based on looks ?

So if they are 10 or 20 years younger is the answer not the same.

The reality is that the majority of guys don't go for the older woman if there is a younger one available (looks again). I don't think your analogy works in your favour.

Yes, sometimes I wish my GF were older, not for maturity, but to save her the embarassment she endures, not from her friends, but from the narrow minded farangs we meet.

Sure, blame all around. You could have considered that before getting involved. Some might think a vast age difference a reason in itself to avoid the situation.

Judge not lest ye be judged.....not bad words to try and remember.

Lets keep the god squad out of serious debate.

Well you may be perfectly correct .... for you.

I am not able to be as clinical and analytical as you seem to be able to be in matters of the heart.

As I said before, I can only hope your love relationships are as fulfilling as mine and that somewhere along the way you experience the spontaneity and joy of that moment.

:bow:

Says LaoHuLi:

I am not able to be as clinical and analytical as you seem to be able to be in matters of the heart.

Hi lhl,

Once again, you hit the nail on the head and capture one of the key differences between the two camps on this subject. :bow:

Just one comment regarding cultural differences. I think the cultural differences between Thai and farang are so large to start with that any cultural difference caused by age fades into insignificance.

And an aside - a friend of mine at work is being driven to distraction by his (farang) wife. Every night when he arrives home, tired and stressed out after a wearing day, she wants to talk about what she has been doing and have an intelligent conversation. I'm sure he would rather be left in peace while she chats on the phone to her sister in Udon - but she doesn't have one. He will soon be "stopping off for a swift half" on his way home, methinks. :beer:

Khwai

Archived