Who will win the 2003 RUGBY WORLD CUP ?

gobbledonk

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I pray the Wallabies can't play any worse than we did against Scotland. WE SUCK! We seem to get worse and worse.

Can't win our own line-out.

Can't catch.

Can't kick.

..... but we live to play another day though the All Blacks should have an easy training run.

En-gu-land looked far from invincible. I tip the French to score a major upset.

Given the form of the two sides in the World Cup it wont be a suprise. Who would have believed that Mike Catt could still turn a game for England. In the end their class and pressure told but Wales have had a good run and can be proud.

Ireland were very disappointing in the first half against France and by the time they made a game of it it was too late. The Wallabies have looked good against weak opposition, the All Blacks will be a different proposition, again like England they have so much class and I still expect they will be the two finalists, but England will need to pull their fingers out first.

The Wallabies have looked good against weak opposition

Hi Johnny,

At the risk of being disloyal to my team, I'd have to say that I disagree - I believe that the Wallabies have been extremely disappointing up till now. After each game, the response is 'We know where we made mistakes, and we'll lift for the next game'. That just wont cut it against the All Blacks, England or even France (who I believe are THE dark horse in this tournament, and could well give England a scare).

If only Wales could have continued to unsettle the England team last night, but it simply wasnt to be. Full marks to the England team - they showed that they could put the mistakes of the first 40 minutes behind them and come back strongly - I have yet to see that kind of resolve from the Wallabies.

I dearly hope that they prove me (and thousands of other critics) very, very wrong.

I wonder, why nobody is talking about France?

-----------------------------------------

:grinyes: :grinyes: :grinyes: :grinyes: :grinyes:

they led 37-0, then relaxed in view of the next match. They are hyper-confident, not in winning the Cup, but to handle each match as it comes and as they should.

Yes, i have noticed you guys over-looked them, and i just kept quiet, but England has a lot to think about. I hear their win was not as imperial as expected!

Archived