Who will win the 2003 RUGBY WORLD CUP ?

gobbledonk

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here are my thoughts.

Tomorrow, Kiwis are too strong and talented. The Wallabies have had a reasonably easy ride thanks to the draw and dubious refereeing and although they are perceived as underachieving I reckon they will play a monster, but as I say I think the All Blacks will have too much over them.

France v England. Reluctant to call this one. France have been in great form while England have not played well. Having said that they have outscored all their opponents total scores with their second half scores, and their narrowest defeat has been 11 points. Not bad for any team. I think they have too much class and have learnt to win while they are playing badly. Michalak the French flyhalf is the key. He has been outstanding but has not been put under much pressure and is still relatively inexperienced. If he wavers then France could follow.

I'll stick my neck out and say that NZ will win by a tighter margin than predicted, say less than a converted try, while England will win by more than a converted try.

Says Johnny Was:

Looks like Australia V France in the final.

NZ will win by a tighter margin than predicted, say less than a converted try, while England will win by more than a converted try.

;) I hope your weren't planning to EDIT or DELETE one of those posts after the event! ::

but the reality is the All Blacks are just to good a side at the moment and you will have no chance winning and nothing to celebrate by the end of the match tomorrow,

Racha, the All Blacks were also 'too good a side' against France in 99 and the 'boks in 95, remember? :: ::

Heard a few rumors from the dressing room that the Wallabies have a few shock tactics up their sleeves. Something about bowling a few cricket balls at the Kiwis during their pre-game dance -- under arm of course! :doah::cover::applause:

I'm off to my local temple to dong the bell in prayer. :help::grinyes:

Says Peter1964:

Hmmm,

13 : 7 for AUS after the 1st half. What a big mistake in the 10th minute.

Where has this team been over the last few weeks :doah:

OZ 22..NZ 10.

Now what is the better team for us to play ?

England or France...at the moment i think England :dunno:

The French are playing with so much passion and class i would rather play the poms.

Archived