Scandal In Premier League Soccer

Torneyboy

News of 8 premier league players in a Scandal with a girl in luxury hotel after Saturdays games in London.

""Household names in Premier League Soccer"" the news is saying.

Names of the players and the clubs involved have not been made public at this time.

Scotland Yard are investigating.

Any UK guys have any info?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Appearently players from 2 clubs are involved. Prem club fixtures last weekend in London:

Arsenal - Newcastle (Friday)

Chelsea - Aston Villa

Charlton - L'pool

Newcastle is known to have many troublemakers among their players - Dyer, Woodgate, Bowyer. But I can't see why they would stay over at the hotel on Saturday as the match was Friday.

Cheers!

Hi thats just it.

It is from teams that stayed over on Saturday night.

For legal reasons the reports have not yet told us whom the teams or players are...just said household names.

So what teams stayed over Sat? ....also said UK papers are trying to bury the story on page 9 etc ...The ""Sun"".

Breaking news ..i think a bombshell to follow??

Mr Torneyboy, sir,

I managed to get the bastard open after about 17 attempts. :doah: You need Real Player. ;)

Anyway, it's a 1 and a half minute item from the BBC TV news. A "17 year old female" is alleging that she was "raped in a central London hotel over the weekend". Scotland Yard would not confirm that a premiership soccer player (or players) had been involved in this "alleged attack". They are "continuing to interview" the woman and, if necessary will be interviewing the male or males allegedly involved at a later date. The police are taking the woman's allegations "very seriously". ;)

And that's your lot. Not so "juicy" after all. :rolleyes:

jack :(

I'm thinking its those scallies. that way, they'd be suspended before our fixture this weekend.

i love that west ham chant when they played the reds"...we got di canio...you stole di stereos'

from what i understand, she was willing to do the first player from the reports i read but objected to the other 7. was she held down? was she verbally pressured and went along as she was scared? who knows. only her and the players know the truth. what is the age of consent in england? in the states its 18, below that its statutory rape. if its the same in england, then is the consenual sex 'rape'?

hope it doesn't involve the arsenal. it appears it wouldn't. don't see why we'd be in hotels at a home fixture anyway. besides. henry is happily married and a newlywed and if rumours are correct sol and ljundberg are gay and keown's looks couldn't get a barfine at 2am closing in a patpong beer bar.

nasty business though. i hope its all a big misunderstanding...but i doubt it!

Archived