Scandal In Premier League Soccer

Torneyboy

Long Gun must be loving this as they lost 8 million quid of their stock prices at one point in the day.....

The rumored list I have seen so far, :shhh:

K:censored:n D:censored:r

C:censored:g B:censored:y

O:censored:r B:censored:d

C:censored:n C:censored:e

C:censored:l C:censored:t

A:censored:n H:censored:s

J:censored:e J:censored:s

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Says Racha:

Long Gun must be loving this as they lost 8 million quid of their stock prices at one point in the day.....

I bet he is, seeing as how his boys won again yesterday ..

From assorted lists and rumours I'll add, but don't tell anyone else, Br :censored:ble and C :censored:t's 2 brothers in place of B:censored:y and H:censored:s.

I would think that by the end of the week we'll be up to a full team ..

Cheers

K.

Haven't been online for a few days but I am loving this story and appreciate the details posted by sfcfan (sorry about Superkev letting you down mate but Quedrue is now being investigated too). The names were those I had heard but I hadn't seen that kind of detail.

As a very inactive moderator, I am afraid I feel obliged to heavily edit this thread as there are also lots of stories about potential libel actions against internet sites carrying the names in this case. Rivals.com, who I think were the first to carry these 'unfounded allegations' had to shut down all 92 of their sites to make sure they weren't appearing elsewhere.

My gut feeling is that she's only in it for the money but she must also be risking imprisonment for wasting police time so ....

Whether it's true or not, I think they should lock them all up for the rest of the season, just in case!

LG

We can rule Shearer out, when was the last time he 'scored' in London? ;)

No one has answered this question yet. What is the age of consent in London? Here in the states if an adult has sex with a 17 y.o. its statutory rape, even if its consensual. You guys across the pond are a little more lax than we are in that area.

Archived