I hate computer and internet games

BelgianBoy

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[color:"blue"] Euh..... how will ya do that big chief, if the whole thread is gone ? [/color]

I've archived it all for....errr...research :grinyes:

[color:"blue"] Computergame haters of the world UNITE ! [/color]

they would but they can't synchronize their checkers. :neener:

Hi BB

Yes ..leave credit cards at home and only take the cash you can afford to lose.

Re Blackjack..you win every hand?

Or you win over the time frame you play?

Do you have a chess board set up at home/office (so you can see the game/moves)and move the pieces as per email turns.

Talking with a friend about how best to try it...i would hate to come home and NTG has dusted the board :doah:

Oh....BTW if you are playing a game via E-Mail is it not a computer game :p

TB,

No, not always win, but on very large average, never loose, most times making some profit.

One time in Benidorm - Spain, even left table on a very memorable night after playing with just 3 guys, but covering all boxes, Englisg guy renting TVs in benidorm and Egyptian ambassador in Belgium, I won 200K Bt that night, but all went well.

AND, most importantly, never went back to loose it back to the bank :)

Enough books have been written on the odds, but luck is still part of the game, insofar that you dont do crazy things.........

I have seen guys loosing 100K US$ in 30 minutes without a kick....... crazy..........

Usually I go 2-3 times a year for the fun of gambling, never large sums, just the kick.

Last time april with GF, she did not bet at all, just me playing, changed 8K Bt, stopped after 3 hours with 15 K Bt, only to spend it on her later :) :) :) :)

As for chess, I used to keep a board here with the moves, heard from friend you can now use some kind of excell sheet with all on it, you make your move and mail the whole thing back and forth with board and all........ dont know where to download that.......

Cheers !

Hi

200K well done.

I get nervous if i am in a ""big """win situation and go for the safe bet.

I like roulett #34..i swear the number has never come up.

We go sometimes in Sydney NTG plays a chocolate type wheel ...she wins spends $5-10 AUD and walks out either even or 50-100 up.

Me i am either down my budget or even..can not beat them.

Chess: will have to find more about how to do that..i can ply but if someone said move rook to queen 7 ..i would not understand.

thinking about numbering the board so both will know where the move has been placed.

Archived