Just who do they think they are??

Guest lazyphil

<<that little corner bit was a real pain in the arse to fit in>>

Bottom line is, who the f**k would want to fit in anyway if its like this ::

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

P127,

It was dec 20th, and yes, that was a great meet......

Yes, it comes down to personalities, but also no of people on hand and their personalities as well......

I went to a meet once in Woodstock, only 3 guys there, KS, Stick and me..... fun and no one else showed up....

Also saw meetings in Gullivers recently where I am in full discussion or even eating and I see guys coming and leaving without speaking to anyone........

In front of the windows now at Gullivers is ok so far, if more members keep showing up, we need another spot there for more room and more random access..... and less loud music :)

Red, yep, I know we met, and not judjing here at all, just discussing issues........

Cheers !

Hi,

Okay, back from upcountry, calmed down a bit :)

I have a feeling that we (well, I actually) should clarify the situation of these 'meetings' a bit as it seems that some are having too high expectations of what to expect.

Will write a bit on this in a couple of hours (lots of posts and email to catch up with first).

As for:

"if more members keep showing up, we need another spot there for more room and more random access..... and less loud music"

The second floor in Gulliver's will likely be finished by the end of the year. I have yet to see it, but this may become an alternative.

Sanuk!

Beware boss , the Bingster will be in bkk Jan 01-11 , looking for you compadre's on the 2nd or 9th , I wont be hard to find , it will be something like this , " Hi , I'm BadafuckingBing" , then 2 bottles of JD will be brought to the table , talk to me or not , i'm off to NEP or SC after the drinks are completed...just a warning..... :grinyes:

Bada :beer: Bing

KS,

""22The second floor in Gulliver's will likely be finished by the end of the year. I have yet to see it, but this may become an alternative.""

That would be a very good idea, less music, more privacy as well :)

BBing,

You back in town ? :doah: Oh boy...... I'll be there as well :)

Cheers !

Archived