More board maintenance

khunsanuk

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

unfortunately for me the email address i used to use is no longer current and hence i couldn't get a new password. easier for me to get a new account and start over again as a newbie

Guys,

As you can see from my handle, I was forced to register a new ID (yes, its really artiew masquerading as 'artieMk2' ...).

I did request a new password, twice, but nothing happened. A real bummer, although I didnt relish the title of 'Carpal Tunnel' which lay a mre 20 or so posts away :)

KS, is there anything I can do to return to the board as 'artiew', if only for the sake of my many fans ?

Artiew...........boy I hardly recognized you. :hubba: Especially naked without your avatar. :rolleyes:

I'm sure KS will be able to return you to your former glory once this upgrade is finally successful.In fact I'm sure he will be up to his armpits in things to tweak, adjust, redo and fiddle with. So lets all give him a Jigger a bit of time to get thing Shipshape.

Right now I'm just happy the board is back up and running.

Now mind you if some people were to lose all their posts ................................ heheheheehhehehe

Says artieMk2:

I did request a new password, twice, but nothing happened. A real bummer, although I didnt relish the title of 'Carpal Tunnel' which lay a mre 20 or so posts away
:)

See it positive. Now you can always point your finger to the ones not being able to get a real life... ;)

KS,

could you reset the board clock to Thai time again? Right now it seems to be EST (US/CND). That's a bit confusing.

The board is real fast now but if I want to post a mail it takes longer than the old board. Anybody else experienced this?

Archived