The ultimate insult to a Thai woman?

JJsushi

Gender in science, species in actuality... Thats why the come from Venus! I still love em tho. Just know at this stage of the game how to sort em out a little. They sort me from time to time too. Its the fun in life.

Oneye

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[color:"red"] You see Jasmine, even you are now becoming Americanized. How do I know??? [/color]

Understand and I do agree with you that I am westernized. However, the abilities to be honest and speak out was taught since I was little. Not all Thais are what ones see everyday in Thailand.

[color:"red"] . Now Jasmine concerning what I just said above, can you honestly say I am wrong about how you reacted???????

The truth hurts sometimes, but don't lash out at me! LOL

[/color]

Oh you are so right, wow!! Thanks for the enlightment!! :):bow: I am very grateful :bow:

Jasmine ::

How many guys would be willing to send a falang gf who lives in another part of the US money each month if she was from a poor appalachian family? And pay for her schooling, etc.?

-------------------

A lot, if the guy fantasizes about the young girl company and sex, and the stipend is close to what would be sent to the asian GF. the rest is just exotism, being bowled over by experiencing LOS...

How many guys would be willing to send an asian GF who lives in another part of the country if she was from a poor vietnamese sweatshop family, and pay for her schooling?

(for answer: read my first sentence)

jjsushi said:

Normally, I would have let the topic drop but having been with a few Thai chicks through the years I realized I had to make this a dramatic, emotionally expressive event filled with accusations even though logically there was no need to.

So I accuse her of taking his number to hook up with him again and be the perfect little "Thai" couple she denies everything giving me oaths of virtue blah . . blah. . . blah. I accuse her of being embarassed of being with a "farang", which she deflects as me being crazy. I then assail his intentions/motivations saying that if he wasn't looking to be with her again then maybe he was looking for sex. She defends his honor and hers saying that I am talking crazy blah. . .blah. . .blah. I then say well why would he give u his number if it is all so innocent, unless of course you were flirting with him and sending him signals to do something in the future blah. . .blah. . .blah.

Well as all emotional exchanges go this one soon got out of hand because she then began atttacking me and my roving eye. She brought up an incident that happend to us previously that sort of touched the below the belt category in my book. I of course said something way out of line and off base in response.

LOL!!!! You're spot-on when you say that a lot of gals take signs of jealousy as caring... and if you're too non-chalant it's interpreted as not caring at all. Your dramatic, emotionally expressive event is very familiar to me!!!

The smokescreen usually put up in defense is to try and turn the tables against you and bring up some incident in the past whereby you behaved in a way she didn't like.

Then there's the 'yes I'm a bad girl... so since I'm such a bad girl then you probably have to break up with me, right?'... then there's the silent treatment.

Welcome to the wonderful world of dating younger emotionally immature GTGs. ::

Cheers!

Archived