Lords of Legend

khunsanuk

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply
torneyboy said:

Hi Red

Welcome to the game...Have a look at page 4 or 5 LL has a post that outlines what to do....Hit and Run Yehtmae did this for great value.

He is now in hiding again saving up APs for another hit run hide tactic.

good luck

Yep. Although I now have 191 turns and am starting to plan what to do with them....

Think I might start by going for a Mausoleum.

If I may suggest sir: and I will ::

Priority 1.

Build your fortifications to the crypt level

Right now you have almost NO defense eg 50

Get the crypt and get 400 def

Got the armoury yet. Only way to get weapons.

the Mausoleum and even the bone dragons are no great advantage.

Spend you money on weapons, training 1/2 your troops as death knights, and buying mercs......... just skels

One of the top ten players, thats' all he got, but 1000s of skels and DKnigths

OK go get them >>>>>>>>. ::

It was only a scrape. Mai pen rai.

He has lots of APs so no problem for him.

We all learn by doing, and doing it not quite right is how we learn to be better. :)

Using 10 ap has no apparent advantages over using 10 1 ap attacks

I do not use 10 AP at once anymore unless I need to upgrade 150K+ stuff.

It's a real pain in the ass when a 10 AP-attack goes lost while a few 1 or 2 AP-attacks give the same (or even better) result.

>> You think you are going to destroy someone because you are on paper more powerful but instead you get your ass handed to you. <<

Yep, happened many times. More power, more troops and.... lost! :(

>> It's a real pain in the ass when a 10 AP-attack goes lost while a few 1 or 2 AP-attacks give the same (or even better) result. <<

I just attacked someone with 1 AP and won. Then used 10 APs, and lost... :(

Btw: Has anybody a good link for the appropriate attack strategy? I usually look for power and army and then go for it.

Zaad said:

Using 10 ap has no apparent advantages over using 10 1 ap attacks

I do not use 10 AP at once anymore unless I need to upgrade 150K+ stuff.

It's a real pain in the ass when a 10 AP-attack goes lost while a few 1 or 2 AP-attacks give the same (or even better) result.

Early in the game it may not appear to make much of a difference but when you go after bigger and better targets a 1x10 attack can give you huge amounts in gold and XP's.

Once you figure out which races and opposing numbers/power/levels u are successful against. U will start winning more than you lose with 1x10 attacks.

Here is 1 attack I got off of an undead with 200k in gold

Nov 30 TrueNecromancer 1/10 83,584 7/16 18450 W

If I had 1x1 him for a total of 10, I would have been lucky to walk off with 30k in gold and 12k in XP's. I probably would have lost the same number of troops.

Remeber when you 1x1 you are rolling the dice each time and after every attack you change the variables because you are attacking an opponent with less gold, less troops and you are attacking with fewer troops., plus the randomness factor changes each time.

Archived