Lords of Legend

khunsanuk

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Peter1964 said:
jjsushi said:

Peter you should delete your account and open a new one using the link of one of the other players so that you both get additional gold every turn.

Any suggestion, whose link to use?

Any guy you want to link with in our clan. the maximum friends one is allowed to have in order to get gold is 5 . KS, LHL and Zaad sill have room available.

Considering KS has already put in his bid for your allegiance(Dwarves always want gold don't they?), You would click his link and then sign up as a recruit using his link. After you do that each of you will receive 30? gold per turn.

torneyboy said:

Hi JJ

Have to sit out for a few days to gather turns to buy a building.

Any ideas ...

When I save Ap's for building upgrades I buy mercs and then weapons every other cycle. I also train my guys to the highest level soldiers possible untilIi max out each group in descending order.

In your case I would buy defensive mercs and armor until you reach 100ap's then I would wait until I have at least 25k in gold before I go on my attack spree for an upgrade. I looked at your battles and noticed that you had a lot of gold stolen from you recently. I would definitely by mercs and shields if I was you.

I don' know the defensive units of Dwarves so I would ask KS for strategy tips since he is a Dwarf too. He seems to hold his own against attacks on him. I wouldn't be surprised if he has a shield for every defensive unit.

Archived