Lords of Legend

khunsanuk

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

"I wouldn't be surprised if he has a shield for every defensive unit."

Almost, my 60 subordinates have 50 shields and 30 battle axes.

And I try to keep my gold down. Just went on an attack spree, had hoped to make enough for lvl 8 and a Turret. Got the lvl 8, but was quite a bit short of the Turret. So, bought a few more mercs and a shitload of weapons. Try again tomorrow.

Sanuk!

Warlord Catweazle reporting for duty sire......didn't realise there was a thread running on this...still don't really understand the rules yet but when i get more time i'll study them more,i'm just bottom feeding at the moment....see you in the clan soon :beer:

Right you Catweazle fella. Now post your unique link so KS can get you on the click link on page one. Then read the big posts by JJ and I and you'll have it fingered out in no time. We expect to see you in the castle soon. :):beer:

torneyboy said:

BTW just happened again was just about there when a L12 @#$% came and took 20k.

Think i will leave it till i have heaps of AP and go on a spree and make sure this time :banghead:

spend your gold on power and armor until u are ready to attack whne u get about 100 AP's and have 20k in gold saved go on your upgrade spree.

I had a nail biter last night. After 2 attempts to get my first 100K upgrade, that were unsuccessful by a few 1000 gold, I made another run at it. And even with a loan, ended up 1,200 gold short, and 23 minutes until another bank deposit.

The gods must have been smiling though, and the time passed without an attacks, so I got my upgrade, and now only have a couple of 50k ones left to have ALL the level one stuff. Left 45K in the open and no one even thought of an attack, so the the first one was easy today, another later will be the same and another level as well. Then arm, arm, arm. Followed by kill, kill, kill. ::

Archived