visit of my son and friend pisses off my gf

thalenoi

Whereas for me for ex. , after 2 years with the GF, no such threat would be the surprise

To all:

I like to second that. What surprises me more (not really ::) is that most people here are either

a) surprised

B) can't understand

or c) wouldn't tolerate

this threat.

Because of my very limited experience with bargirls I am not surprised and I can understand very well why she was doing this. And if you can accept to live with an ex-bargirl you should also accept certain behavior which she learned while she was working as a prostitute. After all this girl left the bar only 2 years ago. How can you expect that she allready left behind all her fears?!?

You people here seem to judge this ex-bargirl within your own system of values. How can you apply this strict rules to an ex-bargirl who didn't grow up in such a protected environment as you? A person who probably never learned how to solve problems in your way? Who can't fight as good with words as you?

While it is legitimate to look for a partner who solves conflicts in the same way as you, it isn't legitimate to choose a partner who has probably never learned to solve conflicts in your way and then to condemn her lack of problem solving skill.

So TN, don't listen to the people who tell you that they would never accept such behavior!!!

Best regards

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[color:"red"] So please consider that for some poorer people leaving the "house" is the only option to cool down a hot discussion.

[/color]

Then, may I suggest you say "Honey, I need to go off for a while to cool off. I will be back in an hour or so, ok?" and it can be understood, don't you think?

Ones do not storm out in an argument, everyone has arguments occasionally.

Jasmine ::

jasmine said:

Ones do not storm out in an argument, everyone has arguments occasionally.

With all due respect, you may not, and you may not understand those that do, but speaking from experience, I can assure you there's drama queens aplenty out there that love nothing more than making a statement. Some no matter the costs even.

Then, may I suggest you say "Honey, I need to go off for a while to cool off. I will be back in an hour or so, ok?" and it can be understood, don't you think?

:bow: :bow: (This time I found the smiley)

Hmm, I see that you are wiser than I! But I will try to remember your advice and to act accordingly.

Best regards

And what do you think made her decide in the first place to look for a farang lover?

-----------------

freedom.

(does not mean she has to get stuck with a farang all her life).

PS: BTW, after, you mention BGs, i am not sure TN's GF was a BG, but i am sure, from experience, that any TG can over-react. Of note.....

She was a BG from sept first 2001 to nov 18 2001, and sept 11 did not fare very well in Pattaya she told me, well she 's glad to out of the game and I am pissed off to be in farangland since this morning.

BTw, all this was bad timing, I learned my son got almost linched early november in Nigeria (he had to work one week there) He was quiete shocked to get out of this alive, some CNN reporters were badly hit I was told. His mother told me she decided he should not travel alone and she arranged that friend to join him. I give hime some credit, but his "unwelcome" spoiled it all. Too bad.

Archived