Farang journey

MaiLuk

*Some* of us respect the rules of this board. You could not handle MY arguments, but then again, I do not do battle with unarmed opponents.

Now go have a drink and chill out. If you do not want to do that, then just go away. This area is for fun, not war.

But if you do want to debate civil manner come to my [removedl] (not my board, just home base) and post in the "Il Coloseo" section -- specially formulated for this kind of thing. You'll have all the fun you want and then some. But I ain't paying yer doctor bills when you get beat up LOL!

Regards,

SD

PS: Khun Sanuk I hope you do not mind posting this link. Not my intent to advertise someone else's board. If it offends, please delete.

[ I just did remove the link - not needed here - sorry - BB ]

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
suadum said:

*Some* of us respect the rules of this board. You could not handle MY arguments, but then again, I do not do battle with unarmed opponents.

Now go have a drink and chill out. If you do not want to do that, then just go away. This area is for fun, not war.

But if you do want to debate civil manner come to my house (not my board, just home base) and post in the "Il Coloseo" section -- specially formulated for this kind of thing. You'll have all the fun you want and then some. But I ain't paying yer doctor bills when you get beat up LOL!

"Yeah, I cannot handle your arguments or whatever you said. Cool off and back off."

FIGJAM

Archived