Farang journey

MaiLuk

I think my personality is more INTJ

So you are un unsociable loner? :cover::D

Thanks BTW for bringing the Myers-Briggs test to my attention (thanks to Gohok as well). Took the test myself and was amazed at how well the profile fits. I feel uncomfortable with it though that it is possible to pin the whole population down to only 16 personalities and getting it right as well. :o

Cheers,

soongmak

P.s.: About the unsociable loner part, just kidding. I came out as an INTJ as well.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Naiv and PAO,

Sorry guys, last warning, there is a strict no-politics rule on this board !

This goes for all political thoughts and statements.

This is a board on and about Thailand, nightlife and other related items, politics is not part of that.

Furthermore I do fail to see how this forum on relations can turn into a my-democracy-is-better-than-yours-debate :(

This thread stays open, any further post not related to the subject at hand is gone.

Cheers - BB - mod

since I don't think this has anything to do with politics...

-------------------------------

FlyW is our litmus test. If he does not pick up on a POV, yes, it is not political..... :grinyes: :grinyes: :grinyes:... :cover:.

Just kidding. Be sensible in voicing your opinion, avoidance of inflaming language, left/right or US vs the world (and vice-versa) stance can allow many sensitive issues to be alluded to.

I always believed that it is more "civilised" to argue about politics than to make simple statements

-----------------------------

I was not clear. I meant that given the arguments following them, political statements, though they may be wise and well thought out, are discouraged.

We do not delete them but will jump in, if we are present on the board, to ask to keep it at that.

LOL, no trouble. Glad you liked it -- it has served me well in my career and business.

Certainly, no one who knows me would call me an introvert by the common definition :) The best description I had of introvert vs extrovert was from a Uni prof when I was doing my Masters. He said that it does not declare one a loner or a social butterfly. He claimed (and I agree using my personal experience) that an introvert expends energy when in company of unfamiliar people. An extrovert gains energy from the same situation.

I am very social, especially with friends. I am an experienced public speaker, even as far as doing TV/radio interviews. And I have to be social for business -- networking and all that rot. As a concequence, I do very well at cocktail receptions where I do not know anyone. Very well, meaning that I can go about and talk to people, introduce myself, etc. without being self-concious or shy. But at the end of the evening I am exhausted as it is hard work to me. Others (the extroverts) are up and ready to go out and party more. I just wanna go home.

Cheers,

SD

jasmine said:

[color:"red"]like fly, have remained speechless and without any counter-argument?

[/color]

Yea, I just remain speechless or whatever you said. Cool off and back off.

Yet another "reply" from you without any counter-argument.

It says it all.

FIGJAM

Archived