christmas morning church service

whosyourdaddy

Sure totally agree with you.

I am a fallen Christian.

I was raised as such.

I fill out my census form as a non-christian.

I VERY SERIOUSLY wish most people would

truthfully do the SAME.

Hypocrisy is ALIVE & well where i live.

Most marriages that take place in Churches are little

more than having a NICE traditional place

to marry.Off my soapboxnow.Still many people

are hypocrites.!!!!!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hypocritical?

PROBABLY BEEN TO CHURCH MORE THAN THE HARDEST PUNTER HERE HAS BEEN IN A GOGO BAR, SO I WILL TAKE OFFENCE TO IT!!

Just not sure about some times and looking for something a bit more family orientated. Just looking for times , not someone to try and pass judgement on me from their computer chair

Guest lazyphil

<<No offence guys, but I find this so hypocritical. People who never attend church all of a sudden need to go for Xmas, and preferably sit way in front as well>>

Non taken KS--I was really just showing my mrs some good old fashioned English heritage/culture that is a bit more interesting that the usual xmas commercial garbage. I'm not a hardcore Christian or even a Christian full stop but just like when I go in certain Thai temples (I'm not a Buddhist either!) I get some kind of good feeling like going in this old church and it was fun sharing it with her!

Sat near the back near the only be it small electric convector heater :banghead:

Guest lazyphil

<<not someone to try and pass judgement on me from their computer chair>>

Thats a bit rich--considering your high and mighty stance on bg's and their customers and bf's/husbands I'd say you are being somewhat judgmental from your computer chair--remember the big guy himself never lauded over the prostitutes--take a leaf out of his good book!!

I would also like to find a church service. It would be awesome if someone performed Handel's Messiah--a Christmas tradition in the US. I guess I'm not going to find that anywhere around here. Aside from simply knowing of the presence of some missionaries, I have no idea of the status of the Christian community here in BKK--aside from the fact that it is presumably quite small.

Archived