Bird Flu in Thailand?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>> What does this mean, we must not eat chicken? Surely when it's cooked it is safe? <<

According to BKKPost, the virus can mutate. And who can say, that something is cooked safely?

I still remember the last mad cow desease in Europe, when all beef from UK was banned and some black sheep tried to make a biz out of it and imported UK-beef using third-party countries. Virtually nobody was eating beef or anything beef-related during this time and I still think it was good.

Nowadays, I can life without chicken. Others may eat it, I do not.

It's the militant vegetarians! Yep, for sure. Kinda suspected them when it hit the beef industry (is nothing sacred?). Now the chickens. Coincidence? I think not!

I say we fight this thing by all getting together and pissing on lettuce and cabbages and stuff. Wait, TIT, this wouldn't stop 'em from selling it. Hmmm, they wouldn't even wash it off. Maybe some of us can do it in the west. Roving gangs of angry carnivorous veggie-pissers. Yea! Bring back meat!!!:cussing:

Plan B: Everyone start raising/butchering their own cattle--in solitary confinement.

Thai chooks are big news in OZ also and claims of a potential global pandemic. OZ quarantine service is talking of screening incoming flights for pasangers looking a bit off colour. Maybe another quiet year for the asian tourist market.

>> ordered duck last night and thought about that when a ate it... <<

I had fried eggs this morning and was thinking about it too. May be, I will stick to something different.

Archived