can I afford her?

thai3

surenow made a good succinct post. I can only add (my situation is different but comes out the same): why do "we" go so far with these women who share hardly 5% of our interests, values, concerns, responsibilties, proprieties and whatnot. Why do we acccept to "meet" them not just more than halfway, but just short of, again, 5% of their ways, if not 0% for a lot of guys.

Again, for all I hear about white chicks being bitches, still the only difference pretty much between a thai and a farang is that with the thai, you still get sex. Seems to make a lot of difference in our eyes.....

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>Seems pretty final, or is it just a ploy to make me give into her? Not decided what to do about it yet, She does not know I just bought her a car for her birthday for when I thought she would be in UK, I am soooo stingy!

Not my opinion, just sharing what I saw 2 years ago when one of bgs I know of described her situation to me and asked for help in preparing an email. I helped as the letter was an open statement of what she does not want, not a scam.

The circumstances were similar to yours and the letter sent was almost interchangeable with what you received.

(The car was second hand BMW.)

The girl wanted to say: I haven't left my family and home for 8 thousand baht per month. If you think like that, find somebody else, I'm back to hunting, I'm not settling for 8K. I have never told you I was a good girl.

The receiver of the letter did not blink at it and she was hugging the poles again 1 week later.

And still does, no (apparent) regrets, according to her, she has had much better chances since then, made 4 interrupts in her "career" but nothing worked well. Does not even remember the guy from 2 years back. I had to remind her about his name.

Just want to say a big thank you for the recent comments. This board is excellent for relationship advice,certainly the best place for insight into TG. She was not answering text messages but did answer the phone and was OK, but most questions got a 'mai roo' answer so we agreed to talk it out when I go over in three weeks.

It is frustrating, that although she knows about my extra spending for lots of things at the moment, including going back for the wedding before I could usually aford it, she seems so inflexible on her I want it now stance.I'll let you know how it goes-peter

Archived