Smashin Bottles in BK Bar Allowed?!

tonychang

I'm sure I just heard on BBC Radio 2 somethink about a bar for jilted lovers in Bangkok where patrons can smash bottles against a wall and has a special room for people to cry in or summat like that.Was busy practising my driving so didnt get the whole jist of the piece, does such place exist??(schurly shome mishtake)? If it does they neglected to mention any short time room? :hubba:

OH ... You could just start one at your own place again. :: Saves the commute.

Please insure that all the bottles are empty first before smashing. This may easily accomplished by drinking the contents first. Also putting an old rug down in the smashing area saves lots of cleanup effort the next day.

Enjoy. Have a smashing good time. :neener:

tonychang said:

I'm sure I just heard on BBC Radio 2 somethink about a bar for jilted lovers in Bangkok where patrons can smash bottles against a wall and has a special room for people to cry in or summat like that.Was busy practising my driving so didnt get the whole jist of the piece, does such place exist??(schurly shome mishtake)? If it does they neglected to mention any short time room? :hubba:

Ya the place is called Love Sick, on Thonglor soi 10. I've not been there but a friend told me you can bring in a photo of your ex (or whoever) and they'll print it onto a plate or cup or whatnot for you to smash. One is supposed to go there when one is broken hearted... Must be a lot of broken hearts in Bangkok as the place was packed when I walked past.

Cheers!

Archived