Any other MILF's while daughter watches...

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SB,

Just wondering... (not being nasty, but genuinely curious)...

Have you ever spent any MEANINGFUL time outside the main "nightlife/sanuk scene" areas such as Phuket, Pattaya, Bangkok?

I'm talking about spending genuine time in a village in upcountry Thailand, staying with a Thai family in their modest wooden house, sleeping on the floor, showering with cold water out of a bucket, eating food about as far removed from western food as possible, no one in the village speaking English, everybody incredibly curious about you and coming and simply standing in front of you and staring at you...

If you have, you will know that this is predominantly the REAL Thailand, not what we see in the bars/gogos/massage parlours etc. Bar girls and the like make up such a small percent of the Thai population. You cannot experience the REAL Thailand whilst sitting drunk on a bar-stool.

You say its the girl's choice to work. What are the options? Stay at home and try to feed a whole Thai family from working in the rice fields for 50 baht a day, or go to Bangkok and make money for your family by going with farangs every night? Not much choice if you ask me! And remember, most of the girls are sending their money back to the family, not keeping it for themselves.

If you have spent time in rural Thailand, living life the Thai way - experiencing it - it surprises me that you don't understand what "the other fly" is trying to say.

Cheers,

Fly P.

It sounds like you have established a very nice life for yourself. I hope that one day I will be as blessed! We seem to live life on a different plain of existence and I want to be the first to commend you on finding harmony after you almost lost it 10 years prior!

I realize your words here are only meant to aid me...thank you for that!

SB

In 1996 I spent 3 months at the Kan Khan leprosy colony doing relief work with doctor Khun Ma. We aided in many aspects of the camp! I have visited families in Bkk in humble dwellings and spent time in Chiang Mai and Pai! I see myself as rather shallow in need of suites, aircon, good food and parties...I have empathy in that I've aided in several medical means in third world countries around the world. However, my desire, fantasies, party style, and wealth propel me to seek the furtherance of activities that encourage attributes that objectify women. For me to curtail the desire or limit my consumption would, well, drive me stir crazy! I love the night life and consume at a feeding frenzy unmatched by anyone I've ever met.

I realize that the gogo's, MP, BB, etc... are not the real Thailand. They are in fact the fa sad!

"If you have spent time in rural Thailand, living life the Thai way - experiencing it - it surprises me that you don't understand what "the other fly" is trying to say."

I realize what he is saying and agree from outside the vacuum of the "nightlife scene". It's the nightlife that many come here for and several others post about! It's in that vacuum that I post this thread! I want a place where I can celebrate my ideals and desire...I do this in the night life section! For me to post my stories or questions elsewhere would not be considerate of the subject matter at hand.

SB

SkiBum said:

It sounds like you have established a very nice life for yourself. I hope that one day I will be as blessed! We seem to live life on a different plain of existence and I want to be the first to commend you on finding harmony after you almost lost it 10 years prior!

I realize your words here are only meant to aid me...thank you for that!

SB

thanks a lot, that is very nice. :)

but yeah, i do know of the attraction of the nightlife, and don't think that it is not present in me as well. i'm not a saint, but i just try to remind myself of the real priorities in life, and how much going after my own carnal desires could affect my, and the missus's, live in a negative way.

i just tried to provoce some sort of thoughtprocesses here about one's involvement, something which is very easy to loose while being in that weird scene (happened to me as well - took a long time and lots of pain to find back to myself).

nice that this was understood here.

Guest lazyphil

Skibum might find a pair who purport to be mum and daughter and cavort around a bedroom to satisfy him in reality they wont be mum and daughter but just friends or wot not so they'll have the last laugh anyway....anyone know where to buy a portable DNA kit :angel:

As for the DNA kit...I draw blood on many TG's!

I not only take blood from girls I BB but get mom and daughter combo's to submit a blood sample so the hospital can do some tests. I want to know that I really did dear ole Mom and her daughter!

SB

Archived