Any other MILF's while daughter watches...

Further, I enjoy playing this game...

I will try not to ever see the scene through a BG eyes! Not to say how she thinks...I know how BG's think! I enjoy my status in the scene and enjoy being capable of moving in and out of it at will. Why would I consider it from a whores view point unless I thought it as degrading and in need of fixing. They have chosen their life and are living what they chose. The idea that this thread has turned now too feeling sorry for BG's plight in life is kinda funny! These girls are mainly cunning, calculating, and street smarts mixed with all the skills that allowed them to enter the scene in the first place. Feeling sad for their plight in life would be of a laughing matter to them as well. That sweet little girl lies through her teeth and would sell you almost any dream you want as to her needs, purity, newness, youth, whatever...

How about the cathouses in Nevada! The girls at the bunny ranch pull in over 100,000 US per year...

The reason why women become whores is "Show me the Money"

SB

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>>>I know how BG's think! <<<

don't give us that crap - unless you speak fluent thai, have lived in a village, spent time in the slums and cheapo apartments most of those girls end up living, you will have not the slightest clue how a thai bargirl thinks and feels. and even if you have done all that - you will just have some sort of idea as you always have a second choice.

>>>The idea that this thread has turned now too feeling sorry for BG's plight in life is kinda funny! These girls are mainly cunning, calculating, and street smarts mixed with all the skills that allowed them to enter the scene in the first place. Feeling sad for their plight in life would be of a laughing matter to them as well. <<<

understanding the damage that lifestyle, and the life they came from in the first place, does to people and "feeling sorry" are two completely different matters.

your posts show me basically one thing - you are young and full of the arrogance of the young and inexperienced. you judge life out here from a barstool, and you have very little empathy, and no knowledge of the people and the scene you play around. basically - you are going to learn some tough and very necessary lessons if you are not going to change your attitude very fast.

"...These girls are mainly cunning, calculating, and street smarts mixed with all the skills that allowed them to enter the scene in the first place. Feeling sad for their plight in life would be of a laughing matter to them as well. <<<..."

Same could be said for any woman really... :)

I spend several months each year for almost the last 10 in Thailand...have houses in Phuket and Pattaya...I first spent time here in 1994... taught English in Los...I know alot about people...I am 28...

"your posts show me basically one thing - you are young and full of the arrogance of the young and inexperienced. you judge life out here from a barstool, and you have very little empathy, and no knowledge of the people and the scene you play around. basically - you are going to learn some tough and very necessary lessons if you are not going to change your attitude very fast."

1. This all seems ok to me...but how might I change if I've been around so long doing the same stuff. I'd say, I'm just like this...and it's ok to be like this...I can make it like this...Change!!!! WHY!

2. Your right! I have limited empathy in the nightlife scene that is true but that holds untrue for Thai people in general...I respect Thai people, their customs, their way of life.

3. The nightlife for me is about fantasy, threesomes, mother/daughter combo's, BG, gogo's, massage parlours, Fucking myself silly, and hanging on that barstool viewing the world through drunken eyes!

4. My view on the nightlife is different from yours...That isn't to say I don't have knowledge of the scene or the people. It means I really don't care about how the scene effects the girls in it! I'm in it to have fun, party, dine on carnal pleasures, the consequences of my actions aren't material for thought while having fun...being honest here!

"understanding the damage that lifestyle, and the life they came from in the first place, does to people and "feeling sorry" are two completely different matters."

Your right here! I don't believe otherwise! But, To have empathy here is useless...if you continue to contribute to the degradation of their phychological/physical situation...

""understanding the damage that lifestyle, and the life they came from in the first place, does to people"

Lifestyle of being a whore in BKK or PTTY!

Life in the village!

I understand both...But to say their only choice here was for each to enter the scene is absolute rubish! They have other choices but didn't choose that way. You believe thai women are conditioned to enter the bar scene by how they have been raised and the village they came from or that they were pre-disposed to be a whore! What is it Nurture or nature here!

I believe personal choices have led each to their own path in life...In a very general sense I have empathy for the poor, or those less fortunate than I, the cripple boy, or scolded face of a girl through no fault of her own...but that empathy in no way falls upon BG's...or I would be hypocritical in my objectification of them!

SB

>>>I know how BG's think! <<<

don't give us that crap - unless you speak fluent thai, have lived in a village, spent time in the slums and cheapo apartments most of those girls end up living, you will have not the slightest clue how a thai bargirl thinks and feels. and even if you have done all that - you will just have some sort of idea as you always have a second choice.

Wow! are you a women! My South African girls tells me this all the time...

To believe this is small minded and simply wrong! BG's thinking processes in the scene aren't difficult to understand and know...There are books one can read, you can see it in the village, you can study Buddhism, you can date one for several years, you can have one as a mother in law, your sister or should I say "by marriage" sister could be one, For me to say that I know how BG's think, isn't crap. My abilities in understanding woman in general are, most likely, vastly superior to yours for several reasons...

SB

The Stats

92 people voted and 89% would partake in fucking either sisters or a mother daughter combo at the same time!

SB

More would partake of the sisters then the mom and daughter! I still would like to hear from those that took but didn't enjoy it and why?

>>>1. This all seems ok to me...but how might I change if I've been around so long doing the same stuff. I'd say, I'm just like this...and it's ok to be like this...I can make it like this...Change!!!! WHY!

3. The nightlife for me is about fantasy, threesomes, mother/daughter combo's, BG, gogo's, massage parlours, Fucking myself silly, and hanging on that barstool viewing the world through drunken eyes! <<<<

well, thanx for confirming my opinions about you. basically, nightlife in thailand is for you and the fulfillment of your fantasies. no matter what. no empathy. no wasted thoughts on anybody else other than your pleasure.

it sounds a bit wooden to me when you say:

>>>...I respect Thai people, their customs, their way of life. <<<

you mean, as long as their way of life does not interfere with the fulfillment of your wetdreams. never heard yet that having mother and daughter playing with each other is part of thai customs.

>>>I'm in it to have fun, party, dine on carnal pleasures, the consequences of my actions aren't material for thought while having fun...being honest here!<<<

now, how does that fit to your previous statement of "respecting thai people, their customs, their way of life"?

>>>But, To have empathy here is useless..<<<

ah, well... never useless, but it might make you think about your actions, which you clearly seem to refuse to.

>>>...but that empathy in no way falls upon BG's...or I would be hypocritical in my objectification of them! <<<

again, the world revoves around you and your carnal pleasures. the only hypocracy here is that you state that you "respect thai people, their customs, blablabla", but cannot apply empathy to bargirls because of your "objectification" of those. aren't they thai people as well?

please go a few posts back and read my post about the studies done on the connection between sextourism and racism. those actually talk about that "objectification"...

and for the sake of your "objectification" and fulfillment of carnal pleasures you twist all realities around so they can fit to the way of life you have chosen.

>>>I spend several months each year for almost the last 10 in Thailand...have houses in Phuket and Pattaya...I first spent time here in 1994... taught English in Los...I know alot about people...I am 28...<<<

well, that is being very young. and having houses in two holiday paradises is hardly being involved in thai life, as little as doing a few months holiday a year. the only surprising thing for me is that after ten years you still come up with the same sort of statements a sex tourist on his first holiday makes. aren't you a bit bored by now?

>>>To believe this is small minded and simply wrong! BG's thinking processes in the scene aren't difficult to understand and know...<<<

unless you speak thai with relative fluency you will never even start understanding. no books and nothing can replace first hand experience. and without empathy no language will help you either.

Archived