Any other MILF's while daughter watches...

SkiBum said:

The Stats

92 people voted and 89% would partake in fucking either sisters or a mother daughter combo at the same time!

SB

that can mean that 89% are a bit sick, or that most people who voted are the sick ones and the healthy rest does simply not bother to vote in such a poll.

but if it helps you to feel accepted...

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SkiBum said:

Well, What can I say...If you cut and paste unrelated items and take what I say out of context well...Your totally right!

SB

maybe before making such posts you should have a look how your statements interrelate with each other. there is nothing out of context, i am just bringing it into a context you appearantly have not really spent much thought on.

Wow your misled! This is after all the night life section not a moral code and ethics thread or general subject matter! Your ideas and views are good to hear and I'm thankful for them but do you honestly believe half the things you say! You really think I care if people think like me! Also, I'd be willing to bet that there are far more people like me here then most will admit!

Why do you spend time in the nightlife in LOS? I've told you why I spend 4 months a year in Thailand!

SB

After you next flurry of conversation I will agree to dis----agree with you!

And talk no further to you about this...can we agree on this!

SB

>>>Wow your misled! This is after all the night life section not a moral code and ethics thread or general subject matter! <<<

well, but thinking about ethics and such, and discussing them is helpful once a while. if you don't this just degenerates some mutual appreciation society.

>>>Also, I'd be willing to bet that there are far more people like me here then most will admit!<<<

that may be so. but i do not have a history of swinging with all other dicks.

>>>Your ideas and views are good to hear and I'm thankful for them but do you honestly believe half the things you say!<<<

well, thank you. :)

>>>Why do you spend time in the nightlife in LOS? I've told you why I spend 4 months a year in Thailand!<<<

nowadays i do spend very little time in that sort of nightlife. you could say that i have maybe one night out a week having a few beers in the bars, and three nights picking up injured on the streets.

my life together with the missus is just to precious for me so that i do not want to endanger my relationship by living a life wich has nearly destroyed me ten years ago. also i have a very fulfilling profession i do not want to destroy by being stupid. i have responsibilities i do take serious (such as building up our farm).

i have lived in thailand since 11 years, all year round.

Archived