Do Thai Girls Understand Fantasies?

MooNoi

Just reading another post on "How's Your Relationship/Marriage With Your Thai Girl", got me thinking...

One area in my relationship I would like to be better, is that of sexual fantasy.

I feel that farang women are much more in tune with their sexuality than Thai girls as a rule, and I think its much easier to tell a farang woman about your fantasies and you have much more chance of your fantasies becoming real.

It has to be a cultural thing - sexuality has been much more openly discussed in Farangland than LOS, and traditional Thai culture hasn't exactly encouraged women to be open and unashamed about their fantasies IMO.

The main thing I am worried about in my long-term relationshp with my Thai girl is that the sex will get boring. I much prefer sex with a Thai girl, (no, really!), but think a long-term sex-life with a western woman is more interesting and has more scope for experimentation.

So do Thai girls have fantasies? And how do your discuss your own fantasies with a Thai girl without repulsing her and having her think you're a sicko??? They might be things such as threesomes, stockings and high-heels, outdoor sex, light bondage... whatever! But from my experience, your average Thai girl doesn't even have the faintest clue as to why these things turn guys on, let alone actually living out her farang partner's fantasies.

And what about Thai men? Blokes being blokes, I'm sure they have fantasies... but do they engage prostitues to fulfil them, or, in the style of many western man/western woman relationships, discuss with their partner and maybe live out a few???

What do you guys think? Interested to hear your replies!

Fly P.

:dunno:

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do ducks swim? Do bears shit in the woods? :-) Thai girls are girls.... right?

IMHO I think with a girl of any background, if you want her to play out your/her fantasies, it comes down to feeling secure and comfortabe in the relationship.

I am not about to lay my sex life with my wife out for all to read :-) But in answer to this threads question. In my limited experience....YES

Sid

Agree with this, security etc.

However would add that it takes the right girl to participate, I got lucky, some one else might not get lucky.

Ironically, a few of us have been compering notes while pissed, and we have come to the conclusion, you on average, get better "Fantasy" and other really dirty sex from a willing GTG than a Bar girl! (Note I know the "Really dirty girls" in various bars, I am talking average here.

JB

Hi FP,

Cmon, FP - is this a troll ? :neener:

Seriously (or not - up to you), I've always seen the whole fantasy thing as being about how well you know your partner, and their nationality is only one part of that equation. Your mileage may differ.

All I can suggest is that you take it slowly, and time your requests. Dashing into the house after work shouting 'I want you on all fours right now, you naughty little schoolgirl !' may not be the best way to go about it ::

I would say to get a x-rated movie surrounding your preferences, and watch it with her. Then all you have to do it point, and say, "FlyPapillon chawp maak maak". ;)

At least she will walk away knowing what your preferences are, and you can probably gauge how she feels about it.

Then get her drunk, and replay the move. She might surprise you. ::

HT

Depending on the movie and which part of it he "chawp mak mak" she could also be out the door or holding a sharp edged impliment :neener:

It might be an idea to let her tell you which part she 'chawp mak' and of course stay away from movies with :censored: in them :rolleyes:

Cmon, FP - is this a troll ?

Hi Artie W,

No - definitely not a troll. I don't troll! :angel:

A legitimate question.

I've always seen the whole fantasy thing as being about how well you know your partner, and their nationality is only one part of that equation. Your mileage may differ.

Hmmm... yes. Think my mileage has definitely differed! Maybe I gotta stop picking the quiet ones! Then again... didn't someone say its the quiet ones you have to watch?? :devil:

Fly,

I think you've just got the wrong woman and are inappropriately applying cultural adjectives. Some women are into fantasies or role-playing and some aren't, whether they're Thai or farang. (Guys too, for that matter.) If you want a woman who is into fantasy, and the one you've got does not meet your needs in this area, then you've got to prioritize all of your desires and decide if this girl has a high enough overall score.

By the way, some fantasies are best kept that way - one way to ruin a really good fantasy is to have it come true and find out its not what you thought it would be...

Grabii

FlyPapillon said:

Just reading another post on "How's Your Relationship/Marriage With Your Thai Girl", got me thinking...

One area in my relationship I would like to be better, is that of sexual fantasy.

I feel that farang women are much more in tune with their sexuality than Thai girls as a rule, and I think its much easier to tell a farang woman about your fantasies and you have much more chance of your fantasies becoming real.

It has to be a cultural thing - sexuality has been much more openly discussed in Farangland than LOS, and traditional Thai culture hasn't exactly encouraged women to be open and unashamed about their fantasies IMO.

The main thing I am worried about in my long-term relationshp with my Thai girl is that the sex will get boring. I much prefer sex with a Thai girl, (no, really!), but think a long-term sex-life with a western woman is more interesting and has more scope for experimentation.

So do Thai girls have fantasies? And how do your discuss your own fantasies with a Thai girl without repulsing her and having her think you're a sicko??? They might be things such as threesomes, stockings and high-heels, outdoor sex, light bondage... whatever! But from my experience, your average Thai girl doesn't even have the faintest clue as to why these things turn guys on, let alone actually living out her farang partner's fantasies.

And what about Thai men? Blokes being blokes, I'm sure they have fantasies... but do they engage prostitues to fulfil them, or, in the style of many western man/western woman relationships, discuss with their partner and maybe live out a few???

What do you guys think? Interested to hear your replies!

Fly P.

:dunno:

Archived