Do Thai Girls Understand Fantasies?

MooNoi

I have to agree with Goat Scroat and Jimmy Blonde. I've been with tons of bar girls and quite a number of regular girls and have found upper-middle class and higher thai girls to be far more kinky and open-minded than bar girls or non-prostitute lower class girls. By a huge margin.

I think that goat scroat is right and that perversion is generally a side effect of urbanization and affluence.

I have met the occasional bar girl who is a bit kinky but they are the exception that proves the rule in my experience. Most of the rich girls on the other hand have been totally freaky (in a good way). A big part of that is education and access. The rich girls have more exposure to western fiction and art, are more internet savvy and just generally more sophisticated, so one would expect them to be more perverse. And they are.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

By a huge margin.

---------------------------

Why not? At this point, I am just not sure what fantasy we are talking about here. It would be nice to hear what kind of kinkiness you guys mean. Details, please.........

The kinkiest girls i have had here were mostly on account of their nymphomania. But who knows, I may forget one at this moment.

The best lover were definitely freelancing GFs. IMO, it's all temperament, and i will agree that agirl who has to do it repeatedly with different guys, like gogos and BGs, may not deliver much improvisational fun. My point was that not all girls from the scene are exactly stringing customers. And that a girl met in P4P, after being married, might very well turn out to be an adventurous lover with her hubbie.

The answer is yes, of course they have fantasies. They are different than ours.

Their fantasies are that you really are hansum, have a good bod, don't drink too mut, smell nice and have unlimited baht to sweep them away into a lovely big air-con house with car and provide for all the family forever and then leave an estate big enuf to look after a few subsequent generations. Horses for courses.

After this post, our discussion tonight and my capture by the Bang-Cockney tonight (resulting in several more G&Ts than I wanted), I think I understand why I like my current Midnite gril so much. No she does not stick her finger up her ass in the bar, but she does make it clear that I am the one she likes to fuck (see my Midnite Gril story). And she initiates girl-girl sexual contact (grabbing snatch and burying her face there). But more than that, I am not too much into wacky fantasy sex, just like the fact that some girl takes care of me and is into me. well, that and the fact that when she cums, she takes off like a rocket and when she settles down is instantly interested in anything LOL!

And tonight, after learning that she is off dancing duty for a month and expressing my (slight) disappointment cuz she is a great dancer and I like to watch her dance, she was up on the stage with her pants undone and not wearing any underwear! And yet, she IS a sweet country girl, one of the sweetest I have met, and a mother (but her bod is still great!). Yup, I'd say that she has the Madonna-Whore thing down pretty well...

Cheers,

SD

Do Thai Girls Understand Fantasies?

I think, of course. Why not? I think every man, and woman has them. What differentiates us (everyone) is our ability/willingness to explore them, in terms of comfort level. And that just comes down to individual personalities. Introvert vs. extrovert, type A personality vs. type B, shy vs. bold, and all of that. I think this is true the world over, with both sexes.

But when bringing B/G's into the picture, there is an additional factor involved, I think. And that is that it is not a 'normal relationship'. They are not, in most cases, with their partner because they love them, and want to share everything with them. They are doing it for money, and not emotional attachment. In the West, most prostitutes will allow you to stick your dick in any orifice, but the one thing they may not allow, is for you to kiss them on the lips. It too personal, and they must always draw a line between business, and getting involved. Same with a Thai prostitute, of course, although they make it much less obvious (thus their attraction worldwide). This also must make it much harder for them to keep that line drawn, and can make them quite hardened in a short time.

Some here say that non-prostitutes are much more willing, in terms of 'letting loose'. That's not hard to figure out, because the fact is they are with you because they want your sex, not your money. Unless a B/G's fantasy is to be fucked by a complete stranger for money, it is unlikely she is going to share what her real fantasies are. Fantasies surround a complete package of perfect circumstances. Don't confuse a simple perverted sexual act as a fantasy. A b/g's fantasy might be her going into a bar, and barfing a guy, and him having to do whatever she asks (gee, haven't we heard before that this happens not infrequently?). Obviously a punter can never provide that for her. She can't act out her whole fantasy, because it started out wrong, from the very beginning for her.

Of course, all of this has to do with her fantasies. But the question is, "do they understand them"? They could only NOT understand them, if they had none of their own, which they do. So yes, I think they do understand fantasies. But although a b/g may comply in participating in yours, it is unlikely it matches hers, because the setting is wrong, and she is being paid to be your fantasy and put on a good show, not the other way around.

In general, a non-prostitute will be there for the sex, and sex only, and therefore has a vested interest in satisfying herself sexually. A prostitute is is there for the money, and money only, and therefore has no vested intrest in satisfying herself sexually. And, of course, any fantasy that's worth it's salt, will have both participants fully and completely eager to fullfill it's common goal.

The best two prostitutes I've ever had, in terms of honestly expressing themselves sexually, were two very part-time f/ler's. Niether needed the money. For both, it was all about the need for sexual release, where the money was very secondary. Maybe going out once a month and playing 'whore', is their fantasy. Both very much took complete control, and the sex was definately all about them. I was just an after-thought.

I know I'm only addressing a small aspect of the whole topic. But my point is, if you want to indulge in a fantasy, a b/g is, while readibly available, probably your worst choice of partners. While she may 'indulge' you, she probably will not really 'be with you', in spirit. Advocates of "Eden", might disagree. ::

Should also be noted that while a girl may be adventurous, it does not mean every sexual act will be her cup of tea. A girl may be willing to do anything, except taking it up the shooter, for whatever reason she might have.

I can only say to original poster.....You will never know, until you ask. I'll say it again............you might be very surprised. You might want to learn what her perfect fantasy is first, and then go from there, to incorporate into yours. She does have one. I promise you. ;)

Chok dee (good luck!) :beer:

HT

I think in generel, mens fantasys are just that, a fantasy. Usually involving some form or eroticism or something "unusual" and elaborate. Women I think tend to fantasize about something more realistic, such as a perfect date, or the perfect guy, something more romantic...as has been stated, "...men are from Mars, women are from venus..." But then the lot of them drives me nuts, and I really don't have a clue, and damned if they'll ever tell us, give us a clue, are drop a hint...

Interesting posts. Just my two cents worth.

Some girls have the same fantasies as guys.......(i.e. acting out the female side of your fantasy) that's when you hit the jackpot big time ;-)

Sorry, but specific details would be rather indescrete ;-)

Sid

Archived