Do Thai Girls Understand Fantasies?

MooNoi

Got home last night to see DarLek and 5 other females aged between 2 and 22.

DarLek turns to me and says "Last night I dream I had sex with Paradon"

All the girls go "OOOOOH" and wait for the fireworks.

I calmly reply "I dreamt I slept with Tata Young and she said I was better than Paradon in bed"

Who says Thai Girls don't have fantasies.

JB

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The answer to the question is a "qualified" NO for bar girls.

To explain......in most cases perversion is a luxury of the middle and upper class. Those that grew up "dirt poor" for the most part do not develop the same kind of perversities as those who grow up well off. Of course there are exceptions to the rules...but I have found that even the bar girls who like to fuck are are tecnically "good lays" lack in the knowledge of sexual psychology. They think (and rightly so) that most Farang want a nice sweet girl....and these country girls fit the bill! As a good friend once said, "Guys do not come to Thailand to fuck whores, they come here to date whores." Spot on! Try getting these girls to tell you about their past sexual experiences (yes that turns some of us on) and they will be dumbfounded!!!

My first trip to Tland was a real disappointment. I expected nasty, filthy mouthed, wild sluts...and got simple sweet country girls........only took 4 girls in a month and NONE met up to the standards of most Western girls I have had. In fact out of the 300 some odd gilrs I have had here only a handful "get it!"

GS

Art wrote-

All I can suggest is that you take it slowly, and time your requests. Dashing into the house after work shouting 'I want you on all fours right now, you naughty little schoolgirl !' may not be the best way to go about it

But this is what some of us want.......... :hubba:

goatscrot said:.....only took 4 girls in a month and NONE met up to the standards of most Western girls I have had. In fact out of the 300 some odd gilrs I have had here only a handful "get it!"

GS

Glad to see that there are still men who will sacrifice themselves purely for quality control.

So... now >300 girls. At 4/month = >75 months, or has the frequency increased? :)

Those that grew up "dirt poor" for the most part do not develop the same kind of perversities as those who grow up well off.

----------------------

what kind of crap is that?

seems to me you have not met the ones who live it up a bit between the sheets. 'wouldn't characterize your "qualified" post as knowledgeable. Sorry for saying so, but it seems to me you have limited yourself to a set idea of BG sexuality. I think you confuse work and pleasure. I sincerely hope a "thai whore" one day shows you the difference.....

Maybe Groat Scroat and I have fucked more here, but my knowledge, based on both Bar girls and Good Girls, is that the good girls from middle to upper class backgrounds where a LOT more into kinky sex, including but not limited to fantasy stuff.

Bar girls, just dam hard to get them to do it willingly and enjoyably.

JB

Hi JB,

I cut code for a living, but try to get me to do it after hours .... yet I know hobby programmers who will happily spend their nights and weekends hacking away for hours on end (just as most of us did as penniless students).

I think this just goes to show that, for most of us, making a job of something that others enjoy as recreation isnt all its cracked up to be. There may be other factors in BGs not wanting to fulfil fantasies, but I cant say I entirely blame them.

If you want the worst car in the lot, take the mechanics ::

Agree with you, they are workers, and like all workers, me included, will work as little as requred to get paid the most.

Even when taken out of the scene, I think there are going to be all sorts of problems, well, that I have seen with friends, to get them to go down the fantasy path.

With the rich girls, much easier. Its a hobby, they are happy to cut salami all night ;)

JB

Dude,

I have met many girls who enjoy the act....BUT they are not what I would call perverse!!!! Liking to fuck and have an orgasm does not make one an interesting sexual partner IMHO!!!

As I have said before these girls can be good technically, but most just do not get the psychology of sex. Sure they can give a blow job...but will they talk to you about fucking their sister while doing it? :)

For most gals here it is, "Hungry eat, horny fuck." That is the depth of it. For the first year or so of our relationship my gal would approach me by saying, "Honey, I horny." If I had any desire at that point it was surely dashed. It took a long time to teach her, "no if you want sex, you need to TURN ME ON, just like I do you when I want to fuck." Hike your dress up and stick your finger up your ass!!!! Tell me some filthy details about your life......most of these girls just are nto adroit at these games.......

..........and I believe you are dead wrong about my idea of Thai Whore sexuality.......believe me I try to push limits all of the time. Some are willing to DO anything but still do not get the point of WHY I want them to do these things!!!!! :banghead:

GS

I do understand that calling their badge number for them to provide a sexual service, in the times and spaces alloted to it, it may not compare to a freely shared night, but since i find in Pattaya, it is rather easy to meet ANY girl on other terms than merely "professional", my experience is different. A freelancer, for example can be quite good. And a normal girl quite boring. Maybe we differ, i think one cannot always equate the job with the person.

Not sure if the thread was about perversity, BTW. Merely fantasies. personally, my greatest fantasy in Thailand is almost impossible (and so perverse..... ::): sex, foreplay rather, not broken up by the freakin' shower ritual.

There is just nothing like 2 people absolutely aroused, thinking about ONE thing, and not how smelly sex may be. So fuckin' what! ::

Archived