Do Thai Girls Understand Fantasies?

MooNoi

Jimmie Blonde wrote:

based on both Bar girls and Good Girls, is that the good girls from middle to upper class backgrounds where a LOT more into kinky sex, including but not limited to fantasy stuff.

Goatscrot wrote:

To explain......in most cases perversion is a luxury of the middle and upper class. Those that grew up "dirt poor" for the most part do not develop the same kind of perversities as those who grow up well off.

BKKshooter wrote:

I've been with tons of bar girls and quite a number of regular girls and have found upper-middle class and higher thai girls to be far more kinky and open-minded than bar girls or non-prostitute lower class girls. By a huge margin.

You guys must have fucked quite a few of these good girls to come to such strong conclusions. I do not wish to question any of your opinions, just would really like to know where one can find such a high number of good (middle/high/upper-class) girls who're so willing to forget their boundaries and throw themselves at you 3 romanticists.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK - the good girl who I used to call the "School Girl" (She was over 18 but still at school, had to repeat grades a lot!)

She would call up her best friend while I was fucking her and say things like "He . . He . . Is . . Fuc . FARR . . FUCKING .Me . . . NOWWWWWW"

She even called my mates while doing it!

She would pick up strange men of the BTS (Me included) and fuck them after getting to know them a little bit.

First night I met her, after a typical good girl dinner, I drove her home, we passed a park and she casullay said "I fuck men there"

JB

Well, I live and work in Bangkok, my wife is a "good Girl" but from a very poor backbround. THat said she is the kinkiest person I have ever met but I think is a extremely rare beast.

I met the good girls at my building where I work, in the previous Office block (Where at the christmas party, three VERY good girls, led by my wife, ended up telling each other very disgusting tales and groping each other!)

They are I think in the same "Mental Picture" as the swinging 60'sin USA.

Plenty of money, exposure to outside cultures, a desire to rebel against the strick normallity of their parents and spociety, and want to have FUN!

You don't get to fuck them on the first date, but when you do, they go off like fireworks, much more so than working girls.

Ironically it ends up costing the same, no such thing as a free ride!

I tied one to a bed, then blindfolded her and fucked her with a variety of vegitables, somethig I had always wanted to do, something no bar girl would entertain, and something she willing agreed to pareticipate with!

I lie in bed with another and as I fuc her she says "I want to watch you fuck my friend, she is so boring, fuck her bad!"

JB

Zaad said:

just would really like to know where one can find such a high number of good (middle/high/upper-class) girls who're so willing to forget their boundaries .

I have had some success at RCA and Ko San Rd. You do sort of have to be young looking and dress sort of fashionable(no golf shirts, khakis,sansa belts or Friday at the office look). Now if you hang out with Thai friends you will eventually start meeting other chicks and it is not too difficult at all to get their mobile number and eventually hook up with them on the side. I'm talkig about young chicks, haven't messed around with older chicks.

And that is that it is not a 'normal relationship'. They are not, in most cases, with their partner because they love them, and want to share everything with them. They are doing it for money, and not emotional attachment.

---------------------------

as concerns Thailand, that's crap (sorry!). Not on account of BG sexual responsiveness (though i am now almost convinced this board is only made up of either short time or one night stand Bfiners, except a few), but on account that so many non sex workers would be sincere and not being pragmatic about what a RT with a farng could bring to them.

IMO, there are neuroses and angers one has to deal with when befriending a P4P lady, but other than that, a TG is a TG.

Anyway, do we need to be in a "normal RT" to get one's socks off living up a few fantasies? ::

She would pick up strange men of the BTS (Me included) and fuck them after getting to know them a little bit.

First night I met her, after a typical good girl dinner, I drove her home, we passed a park and she casullay said "I fuck men there"

Yep, sounds like the typical good girl allright. :rolleyes:

Not to you in particular JJ,

It seems to me that 'good girls' (middle/high/upper-class whatever) are classified as non-bargirls by most of the members here.

I believe anywhere in the world (just my assumption) there are girls around who do not need to work as a bargirl for the money which they already have. Still they enjoy the frequent fuck with a stranger, nothing wrong with that.

But to say that good girls are kinkier just because you happen to meet non-bgs who fuck kinkier on the 2nd date...hmm.

I'm afraid we will never get rid of this GTG nonsense.

IMO a girl who does not work bar does not automatically deserve to be called 'good'.

Archived