Do Thai Girls Understand Fantasies?

MooNoi

best sex i ever had in LOS was always with girls i got to know a bit longer, ie. RS, or squarely with "GTGs", whose infamous label can really be deserved in such occasions :up:....

Fantasies without the girl being 50% into it (meaning 100% added to your half), I call sad sex, one notch above boring. But hey, there is still "sex" in it.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HEY MAN, HOWLONG YOU BEEN LIVING WITH YOUR GIRL ? THAI WOMEN HAVING NO SEXUAL FANTASIES ? YOU MUST BE JOKING! THEY KNOW EVERYTHING THAT CAN TURN THEM ON , HIHG HEELS STOCKINGS , ICECUBES , HONEY , THE WORKS BELIEVE , JUST HAVE THE GUTS TO TALK TO YOUR LADY AND SEE HOW SHE RESPONDS: YOU MIGHT BE SURPRISED!

pattaya127 said:

best sex i ever had in LOS was always with girls.

ME TOO.....5555555555555555 ........But then again, I've never tried any other sort....

Sorry P127, but I just couldn't resist....LOL....

I have just read your post and it was way too tempting....I just had to do it......

(I'm sure you'll get even down the track...LOL..)

Cheers Dumsoda

:beer::stirthepo:neener::grinyes::neener::stirthepo:beer:

• 3 weeks later...

Have had both varieties, BG/NBG and find that it is the womans attitude and not social/economic issues orexperiences that gives them to an 'open minded' approach to sexercise.

I reserve the right to not discuss details but suffice to say that numerous fantasies have been fulfilled by both varieties.

Archived