Do Thai Girls Understand Fantasies?

MooNoi

[color:"red"] I feel that farang women are much more in tune with their sexuality than Thai girls as a rule, and I think its much easier to tell a farang woman about your fantasies and you have much more chance of your fantasies becoming real.

[/color]

Do you really think so? I just don't have the experience to contradict you, however, with all my Western GF, I feel that they are NOT much different than me.

Any woman can understand the fantasies, however, it does not meant that we can fulfill them or accept them.

It is scary, Fly to think that sex can be boring, it is in your head and it is more than sex and orgasms when ones have sex with the loved ones. :o

IMO, partners who are comfortable with each other can talk about anything, including fantasies. Hubby complains that I have too much imaginations, one never can please one's partner on everything :( Is it why many people have multiple partners?

Jasmine

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lazyphil

<<can drive herself over to my house and who can buy a plane ticket to Phuket herself if she wants>>

Do you honestly think this is beyond a tg who has little formal educations grasp--I can tell you ime its most definitly not--my mrs picked up our tickets to Vienna from the travel agent and found her way home in the uk not LOS (what the hell has stuff like this got to do with education??--just common sense!). I've seen hi-so Thais on the grand Euro tour in Cambridge looking as gormless as f**K--they experience zero on these bus tours!

jasmine said:

<<Is it why many people have multiple partners?>>

That is a far too loaded question for me to answer coming from you (Looking for a gremlin that is sweating profusely!)

I am sooo temptered to make a answer I would to a met (Looking for gremlin that looks, err, sort of dirty in a civil servant found in a dirty book store kinda way)

Soo - I will just answer with . . .

Why does your husband think you have too much imagination, and have you thought about writing things down in the story section?

JB

[color:"red"]Soo - I will just answer with . . .

Why does your husband think you have too much imagination, and have you thought about writing things down in the story section?

JB

[/color]

Because I do have fantasies that can be off the wall for many people, however, it is fortunate that I have a partner that I can share them with without fear of being laughed at.

What I was saying was that fantasies have nothing to do with education nor nationality, we, who are comfortable with our partners do have them, whether they are expressed or not is another story.

Cheers ::

"Hubby complains that I have too much imaginations, one never can please one's partner on everything Is it why many people have multiple partners?"

yeah could be one of several reasons, but frankly people probably do it becuase we can & that the grass is always greener ye' kno' :p

I'd say a woman with too many fantasies gotta be pretty weird to scare me away :eek:

just asked current GF her fantasies & those we're 'just' pretty much what we'd done already, but maybe she misunderstood & though I asked what she thinking about while masturbating ::

> Because I do have fantasies that can be off the wall for many people,

> however, it is fortunate that I have a partner that I can share them

> with without fear of being laughed at.

I can absolutely promise you that we won't laugh if you tell them here. Note that this is an anonymous place, even, so what the heck. :)

(Looking for a gremlin that kind of looks sincere. Like a "dog-waiting-with-great-anticipation-for-a-cookie kind of gremlin. :-) Just imagine if we had more gremlins, we could write a well thought out, structured post using only gremlins! :) Not to mention show out fantasies using them.. ::

Cheers,

Chanchao

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

"Dashing into the house after work shouting 'I want you on all fours right now, you naughty little schoolgirl !' may not be the best way to go about it "

Indeed, a waste of time, much better call her from the lobby so by the time you reach the appartment she's already on her four.

Besides I've mostly found TGs passive when it comes to sex but very much open to my sexual needs

Archived