Do Thai Girls Understand Fantasies?

MooNoi

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So in Summery,

Good Girls (To use the boards defination of descriptions, NOT MY OWN!) have fantasies and sometimes even act on them, (Shock Horror!)

Bar Girls (Or what I would call whores but won't here as it will set of another round of boring arguments from those who have not had perhaps the same amount of "Fun as some) whilst they "Put out" are not really into fantasies to the same extent.

And as a PS - I had a lot of fun researching this subjst!

JB

I had a lot of fun researching this subject!

---------------------------

Your grades just came in:

GTG exam: 8/10. Studious student, lost of evening homework. Excellent research teammates.

BG exam: 5/10. tendency to jump to conclusion and follow stereotypes. We feel this student is trying hard, but need to explore different venues to fully grasp the subject.

:: :neener::grinyes:

To answer your question as to where to meet non-bargirls, it's incredibly easy if you live here, speak some Thai and make any effort.

However you have to leave the Sukhumvit corridor and get out into the rest of Bangkok. Believe it or not, there are many great-looking educated thai women, with jobs, cars and money who would love to meet a farang but don't know where or how. And they definitely won't be hanging out anywhere near Sukhumvit.

This takes a little bit of patience and many of the expats here just don't have the patience and energy to do it. But it isn't hard. However, just like anywhere else in the world, your success will be predicated on how charming you are. This isn't something you are going to buy for a few thousand (or a few tens of thousand for that matter) baht.

Personally, I find it really nice to date a pretty woman with a bit of education, a car and a life. Who doesn't need me to explain every little thing to her, can drive herself over to my house and who can buy a plane ticket to Phuket herself if she wants.

But they don't throw themselves at you: you have to find them and then you have to seduce them. But the thing is in Bangkok, if you really work it, you can date really beautiful upper-middle class girls, more like the girls you might date at home, from the same class and without all the social pathologies that you the bargirls frequently have, jai dee or not.

Of course, they're still Thai women and therefore fundamentally psychotic but that's a different story!

bkkshooter said:

But they don't throw themselves at you: you have to find them and then you have to seduce them. But the thing is in Bangkok, if you really work it, you can date really beautiful upper-middle class girls, more like the girls you might date at home, from the same class and without all the social pathologies that you the bargirls frequently have, jai dee or not.

Yeah they are nice for a change of pace from the BG's but in my experience the non-prostitute chicks are too fucking clingy. I always have a problem explaining why I need some "ME" time. Never a problem if I say I am hanging out with farang friends but always questions if I want to hang out or do something alone. Even when they are at the office working I get fucking SMS'ed to death on the mobile.

"Why did you not SMS me back tilac? " "Because I hate fucking SMS . .too fucking time consuming!"

Sorry about the vent :o

Archived