English teacher. Arrest. Drugs. Chiang Mai

carew66

I understand your position.

However... I assume you never have in the past or will in the future break ANY laws in Thailand-

And we on the board can assume you have never slept with a prostitute ie paid for sex for which you could spend some time yourself in the monkey house?

Something for someone as virtuos as you to think. about. ::

Do you walk on water as well? ::

Compassion is a compelling virtue.

No worries Let is drop.

Enjoy and be well :)

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder where this thread is going. basically, the guy should not be judged before his trial. I think this board is making clear that you break thai law at your own risks.

I did 2 days ago, I was riding off the wrong way from walking St. into pattaya Tai in the morning, and as the cop in front of the police booth whistled me, I feigned stopping then I sped up and got quickly in front of a baht bus. After that, it was no big whoop to lose myself in the 2nd Rd traffic. Just had to tell mnvinaz, behind me, to brace himself.

So I did that, but i would not advise anyone to do it. My own reponsibility.

Bhat_Man said:

Oh really fly.... such a painfully sad request. Im afraid I wont be baited or be drawn into such a ridiculous request. Do u really want to split hairs or have the deabte in the playground..... :drunk: on neither drugs or alchohol just on lurrrrrv :hug:!

I think Fly made a valid point, a trip to the playground sounds ok with me ::

I find it surprising how many condone whatever the authorites have found as suitable punishment for breaking the law. Who knows, I might one day have a romp in the hay with a lovely lass in Nigeria. Maybe Bhat_Man will be the guy that pays for my sins with rocks to my forehead ;)

Paillote

Gadfly1 said:

Those who live in glasses houses shouldn't throw stones, and on this board, we all live in glass houses.

How did you know that I live in a greenhouse (which is of course baron of any illegal plants or heat lamps)..... which reminds me, how are me tomatoes doing this year :grinyes::beer:

_Man said:[/i][/b]

Maybe Bhat_Man will be the guy that pays for my sins with rocks to my forehead ;)

Paillote

Ooooooh that would hurt...perhaps a better idea would be to use the overrippened tomatoes from my glass house. :: :neener:

Anyway...thats my opinion on this matter and I doubt for one minute that the "chuckle fuck" that LP refers to would care two hoots for me if I was banged up in some dodgey prison or was done for speeding or breaking the law in any manner whatsoever.

Those posters who feel so stongly about this should help the guy.That would show the true compassion. IF justice is out there to be found then get off your soap boxes and help him!

Its either that or get down the Sally Army and start rejoicing with the hym.... "Cross over the road my friend, ask the lord his strength to lend, his compassion has no end, cross over the road" :doah: I cant believe I can remember my primary school hyms...

I dont mind people wagging the finger at me and my opinion :nono: but thats the great advantage of freedom of speech.... another moot point for the fella in the "nick" and whether as a foreigner in Thailand he really does have such freedom. If he hasn't then the best advice for this fella is get a good lawyer :devil:

... and talking of primary school...Im going to hop on me chopper and get to the REC with LazyPhil and Carew66...bagsie not in goal lads :beer:

:p;)

spirit_of_town_hall said:

A country can be judged according to how they treat their prisoners ( Winston Churchill).

Churchill...wan't he the twat that dreamed up the Gallipoli landings which saw the deaths of thousand of British and ANZAC troops. I would take some of Churchills quotes, strategies and theories and banish them to the dustbin of history. :: :p

If you want to do drugs, then why not try Australia.Illicit drugs are prevalent everywhere, and they are easier to find than hookers in Thailand! If you want Thai drugs, no problem, my friendly next door neigbor who lives in our respectable middle class suburb can get you whatever you want...

Strange how people take pleasure from the extreme suffering of others. Maybe we can throw a party to celebrate the guys arrest, drink a beer for every decade that the low life inhuman maggot might get sentenced, and do high fives all night because we are so superior and perfect and always do the right thing and were patted on the back growing up 'cos we never made any trouble and always listened and knew the rules and respected them.

Uh...on second thought I might miss that party, there is an excon in the local bar I can buy him a beer, sometimes he talks about things that are actually interesting.

And we on the board can assume you have never slept with a prostitute ie paid for sex for which you could spend some time yourself in the monkey house?

Something for someone as virtuos as you to think. about.

LOL! You expose people in the worst sort of way. :: ::

Archived