English teacher. Arrest. Drugs. Chiang Mai

carew66

All that talk about ramps and bykes down the REC has got me thinking. Even in those days I liked watching the girls on the swings better than playing soccer. Many was the time I would get a ball kicked in my face cos I wasn't concentrating on the game. These patterns start early I guess. OK carry on. :drunk:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is simple. If you break the law, then expect concequences. Don't whinge about it.

Its impossible. I'm the kind of fool who, facing Caesar and his starving lions, need only retract a statement and walk away scot-free but instead cannot suppress saying "fuck you" to Ceasar - knowing full well the consequences.

What is more, I refuse to be martyred ; I don't accept the consequences and whine all the way to my death; A death, it seems , that I chose .

If I could please Ceasar, I would. I gladly would.

-

- Jack Henry Abbott, In the Belly of the Beast - - Letters From Prison

:p

You cannot bring the murdered victims of the drug war into this because that was extra-judicial, by definition against the law. The law should apply equally to all, but the GW Bush regime has set very dangerous precidents worldwide and international law is now not respected.

You say don't bring the drug war into it, then you go and without warning bring G Dubya into it. :doah:

Call me a hypocrite but if the five muslims caught in spain turn out to be the ones behind the bombings, I'll join bhatman for a beer and laugh at their fate.

What was interesting to me about this story is he got caught just before leaving Thailand and that he had been in Thailand for several years. Generally you do not have drugs unless you are in the drug scene which implies he might have been in the scene for a while. Being that he was about to leave the country, it would seem somebody may have been pissed about that - possibly an old girl friend. I think that is where the story is.

Archived