Falangs and Muslim food

do you have a point? ::

we try to post the most reliable information available ....... thought that was the idea.

it is the INFORMATION that is important IMO

So I try to only copy and paste from the best available ::

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, the point is your supposed to AT LEAST mention in your post that your copying from AT LEAST SOMEWHERE, and not just writing it yourself....and PREFERABLY, to show where your getting it from so the reader can judge for himself the reliability of the source, rather than just take your word for it that it's "the most reliable info. available".

so, if i make it up out of my head I don't have to mention that ???? or should we list all the books and experience that we have had in our lifetimes so YOU can judge if fits your criteria for validity. :doah:

if you NEED to judge a post ...... then just ignore it and find your own source. :cussing:

so, I presume your above comments were from your own fertile brain, and not copied then :neener:

don't make them any more, or any less, valid.

kiss, kiss ::

(does this qualify as a food fight ?) :neener:

BTW, my interpetation of all these dietary laws concludes that Muslims can eat Camel and Jews cannot.

An important revelation at an Arab feast. :bow:

Had it many years ago. Quite good, a bit stringy, rather like a slow roast old pig. Lots of flavor, but I suspect, like most meats, considerable variation depnding on the cut, age, and preparation.

Being a strong (working) animal, it would be tough if not cooked properly etc. The polly thought it was nice, although for some reason he was told it was the hump he was served - apparently the best bit. The hump is 100% fat, someone was pulling his leg.

Archived