Silly Fools Along Beach Road

zanemay

Each to their own, If they are happy, good luck to them!

I think of all the unhappy people I know, and all I read was you have seen a number of happy people, yet you don't quite dscribe it that way.

You don't have to go with the "Fuglies" (Fucking Ugly as we say in Aus), so who cares,

You should be thankful for the circus called pataya is free to look at, and write about!

JB

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>setting, blatantly ogling pooying, pretending they aren?t crippled. Aren?t they supposed to be inside or something?

Congratulations!

One of the most asinine comments on this board to date. So, what, in *your* world only the perfectly fit and healthy are allowed to "do their thing", and the rest have no right to the persuit of happiness?

While one does not wish misfortune on you, well, the saying "try walking a mile in another mans shoes" would seem to be apt here....

-j-

Crippled guys need to have fun too.

::

I actually think that some of the girls here do a good job in that they will generally not discriminate against a person if they've got disabilities. Okay, they're after money as we all know but still they do a damn fine job in satisfying some guy's fantasies for a short while at least.

::

You do see all sorts down there. Was having breakfast the other morning and a 40ish woman started chatting. One eye looked at me whilst the other eye was set off slightly askance. Claimed to have been from Hanoi. From the couple of words of Viet that I said to her she understood them. So who knows? Started talking about the time she spent working in London in a Thai restaurant. She'd saved up and bought her own chopper motorcycle and house back in Ptty. Had photos which did indeed show her with a big bike and house. Proof of ownership? Dunno. Interesting character though. Saw her yesterday afternoon open for business on Beach Rd.

Then there's the farang guy who regularly goes to the beach at the bottom of Soi Pattayaland 2 or by Mike Shopping Mall. I've seen him there muttering to himself as he sunbathed. When the music starts up from nearby bars he starts slapping his head in rhythm. The other day at the bottom fo SP2 he sat there for at least 20 minutes repeatedly combing his hair as he sat on the sand in a pair of dastardly tight bollock stranglers and a lilac silk shirt. Looks like he could tell a tale or two.

Beach Rd is not for everyone. In amongst the past its/has beens there is the occasional looker though. In fact one bar owner said recently that half of his girls have decamped from the bar, as they had no customers, to go and work Beach Rd.

Mr. josh_ingu:

So...with over 240 reads and a fair number of replies, here comes the first person who TOTALLY missed the point that the reference to the disabled guys was done tongue-in-cheek and with the GREATEST respect and admiration.

One thing I have learned in working with disabled people is that in order not to discriminate you need to treat them like anyone else. That is, if you tease other people, you tease them too. If you make jokes about other people, you make jokes about them too. I'm sure the concept is too much for some people, but PLEASE let's not go off into a tangent about disabled people.

I love seeing these guys out here enjoying themselves, (I thought that was obvious) but I hate having to come "out of character" to explain what is happening to you.

Like a lot of us, if I were in their shoes or wheelchairs, I would hope to be doing just what they are doing.

Jeeze!! Stuff like this wears me down!

Zane May

Okay, I can see how the transition from the more serious parts to the tongue-in-cheek part might have been lost in transition. Sorry if it wasn't well written.

What do I care what other farangs get up to? It's not so much that I care, as it is to warn others off of doing something embarassing. That's what we do here, I think.

And it is a pain to see these guys parade around with the girls I mentioned, and girls like them. They are the most hardened of the lot and everyone but the farang knows it.

Regards,

Zane

<And it is a pain to see these guys parade around with the girls I mentioned, and girls like them. They are the most hardened of the lot and everyone but the farang knows it.>

Well that's just Pattaya. What's painful about it? We are talking about some pretty sad cases here. They are lucky to find somebody to relate to for an hour or two and let off steam in their own way. They could be doing much worse things. :)

"And it is a pain to see these guys parade around with the girls I mentioned, and girls like them. They are the most hardened of the lot and everyone but the farang knows it."

First let me say I liked the storey; don't agree with the content, but what else is new. ::

I'm curious as too why you are so vehement in your disapproval of guys that go with these girls. Just because they don't appeal to you (and apparently actually disgust you) doesn't mean they can't appeal to somebody else. Some people like the "sluts", as opposed to your predilection for "innocents". :dunno:

Please don't take this as criticism or a flame, I am just asking a question. :beer:

TH

Archived