Silly Fools Along Beach Road

zanemay

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SUZIBANDIT said:

[color:"red"] These ugly girls might have hearts of gold, and treat their intended very well, and have a very close relationship, where substance is counted as paramount to anything else. [/color]

Besides, they probably suck a mean dick ;)

and probably don't care if you 'ab nam' first :devil:

jusr replying the last one on this thread which i have no idea what it's all about, BTW!

Maybe, that's because i'm here and just had a stroll on Beach Rd an hour ago and again, last night.

Lost of cuties now, not at all the same scene as during the busier tourist months of Jan and Feb.

Ask Sukhumvit and MNvinaz......

I wish I could be on Beach road right now, if not to select then just to watch the world go by. What a relaxing sight. When I was there for 2 months in between jobs, I would sit on the stone pillars and just take it all in. A large Singha my friend, and all was forgotten.

Oneye

zanemay said:

What do I care what other farangs get up to? It's not so much that I care, as it is to warn others off of doing something embarassing. That's what we do here, I think.

And it is a pain to see these guys parade around with the girls I mentioned, and girls like them. They are the most hardened of the lot and everyone but the farang knows it.

Regards,

Zane

The spirit of paragraph 2 contradicts paragraph 1, doesn't it? :dunno:

Sometimes I catch myself getting smug and condescending about these "types" too but then I wonder what the hell do I look like to "better-heeled" people... So live and let live. As long as people are nice I don't care if they're uncouth. Even for ancient old men - what's sadder - people having fun unselfconsciously or feeling inhibited ,doing fuck-all in some sad old English pub?

Anyway, that girl with big tits sounded pretty darn good to me! :p

bibblies said:

The spirit of paragraph 2 contradicts paragraph 1, doesn't it? :dunno:

Your command of semantics has lost me...but mai pen rai, what else is new?

bibblies said:

Sometimes I catch myself getting smug and condescending about these "types" too but then I wonder what the hell do I look like to "better-heeled" people... So live and let live. As long as people are nice I don't care if they're uncouth. Even for ancient old men - what's sadder - people having fun unselfconsciously or feeling inhibited ,doing fuck-all in some sad old English pub?

Anyway, that girl with big tits sounded pretty darn good to me! :p

I'm with you on all of that brother. But who said the girls I mentioned are nice? They aren't. They're just uncouth and quite possibly diseased from their time in the Thai drug scene.

While on that subject, over the years I have had maybe 3 girls tested for HIV. One from the beach was positive and stayed out there for a least another year. Another one that I took to my room had a raging case of anal warts. Talk about dense!? How could she be going with guys in that condition. I mean, somehow she didn't know about it!? I paid her and sent her off politely, said a few "Oh my God"s, changed the towels and took a long shower followed by several more washings, although I had hardly touched her.

Look before you leap along the Beach Road mates.

Zane

zanemay said:

Another one that I took to my room had a raging case of anal warts. Talk about dense!? How could she be going with guys in that condition.

Dunno? Maybe it flips some guys' boats? I mean, personally, I can't work out why Dr. Pepper's still on the market...

Archived