Silly Fools Along Beach Road

zanemay

Zane

>is to warn others off of doing something embarassing

Seriously, embarrasing for whom? They don't give a flying - why should you?

Pretty much the only time I get hot under the collar is when some one intrudes in *my* personal space. Everything else? Mai pen rai.

If these girls can get the odd (and sometimes very odd) customer - why does that bother you? So what if they are "hardened". They are still people, with lives and needs (both the girls and the cutomers). These "transactions" are usually gone into with *both* parties being aware of what they are getting!

You really do seem to be "down" on both the girls (or those girls) and the customers.

-j-

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still say good luck to them, and yes I too get confused why a mate likes a certain girl, but why pick on the girls? Shit not their fault they are not all stunners!

GOod luck to them I say, More colour makes the beach more fun. If you want antisepctic conditions, go to some Farang land beach, or maybe that place in Italy where only "Beautiful" people are allowed! (They wouldn't let me in!)

JB

Funnily enough, a similar thread is going on "elsewhere", and I posted this, which may be appropriate:

was recently in Pattaya on soi 8, going down in the morning to the beach with the missus. We passed this guy, must have been well into late 70's early 80's. He was "tottering" up the street (at about 1 mile in 6 hours rate) on two walking sticks, with some bird in her late 30's who was hovering beside him. Thing I think I will remember for a long time was the HUGE "shit eating grin" on his face. My g/f and I looked at each other when we past, and I have to admit burst out laughing. My comment: Way to f*cking go pal, and the missus said "you hope same you eh?". Oh yes indeed.

-j-

It amazes me why falangs love these ugly Thai women who even Thai men will not touch. I at times like going into the true Thai neighborhoods and meeting women. Some can be really beautiful. Never had one steal from me nor ask for more money. But these dogs on the beach, there is not one Thai that can trust them let along want to be with them, but some falangs seem to be attracted to them.

Pattaya is not alone in regards to this, you see it a lot wherever falangs gather. I can not count the number of falangs with women I have seen in Bangkok in which the women are down right ugly. Went to one embassy for a friend recently. The first section is finance visas - the selection I saw there that day was nothing to brag about. The next area was for marriage visas - I almost rolled over in laughter at some of the uglies that were there.

Maybe, before coming to Thailand, a requirement should be to present to Immigration a receipt for a current eye exam.

Beauty is only skin deep. These ugly girls might have hearts of gold, and treat their intended very well, and have a very close relationship, where substance is counted as paramount to anything else.

HT

ThaiHome said:

I'm curious as too why you are so vehement in your disapproval of guys that go with these girls. Just because they don't appeal to you (and apparently actually disgust you) doesn't mean they can't appeal to somebody else. Some people like the "sluts", as opposed to your predilection for "innocents". :dunno:

Please don't take this as criticism or a flame, I am just asking a question. :beer:

TH

Well, you have a point. IF they know what they are getting and I have never seen a farang who is a regular at the beach go with one of these girls. I'm not talking about just any girls, I'm talking about the two recently ya-ba eating girls. The guys that I have seen with them don't look the type that like sluts, so I still think my warning is appropriate. Nothing wrong with liking sluts or ugly old ladies. As long as you know what you're getting.

The point was that since you may have no idea what you're getting, maybe you should do a little research first.

I'm full of a lot more helpful ideas BTW so you will probably see some soon.

Zane ;)

>>>>Oh well, if these guys want to throw away their dignity, so be it. Out in a tropical setting, blatantly ogling pooying, pretending they aren’t crippled. Aren’t they supposed to be inside or something? <<<<

what makes you think that you are so much better/wiser/attractive/whatever than those you deem as fools?

is it that just because you don't go with every fleabag (unless the heat of the moment overcomes you) that you are a step above the rest of the beachroad prowlers? or that you memorized a few bar-thai phrases?

denial... ::

Archived