Silly Fools Along Beach Road

zanemay

[color:"red"] Beauty is only skin deep. These ugly girls might have hearts of gold, and treat their intended very well, and have a very close relationship, where substance is counted as paramount to anything else.

HT

[/color]

Or they just give great head.....................sorry :grinyes:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At the circus you expect to see Lion Tamers, people breathing fire, flying food products, and people caked in make-up. Right? Welcome to Pattaya :D

It seems everyone here is missing the point because these girls are just doing there job - except this in no roadshow its a town. Kamnan Poh is/was the ringmaster for years... etcetera, etcetera. ::

So, next time you see the lion tamer strolling along beach road with his beast. Give him a tip of the hat, buy him a beer, and stop slagging off. :beer:

Cheers,

the_numbers

I am not a great fan of pattaya, let alone Beach Road - But in defence of those who like their BG's a bit rougher than average................. some folk like women who are "trouble"

Went back there tonight again.......... Fill in the points !

(i will send you a pix too, just so you really really wish! )

Thanks, I will send you some pix of the chicas here in Sosua, Dominican Republic! :neener: Right back atcha! haha. Three and one half hour flight. 22 to TL 3 and 1/2 to DR. Do the math. TL has lost one trip per year to the DR... Still not Thailand, but a good respite...

Oneye

Archived