Wisdom teeth removal

Old Hippie

Bumrangrad, pennies on the dollar compared to the US of A, top notch dentistry, good aftercare......My brother had a shitload of work done there one year ago, root canal, two fillings replaced, and a crown done. In and out. he was really satisfied..

DarLek just had her's out, very easy for Thais, their teeth are as cemented in as ours are!

Just go to a good local dentist in Chang Mai, or come to Bangers, no need to go to Bumingrad unless your rich,

Mine - shit, I had Gas, 27 injections, TWO dentists, and 3 nurses to get two out! They said come back next week and we'll do the other twol,

12 years before I went to a dentist again!

JB

Old Hippie said:

ANyone have an idea of cost?

Like they say each case is different but I would think 2-3K would cover most of it. I know you can get really cheap stuff done at the Univ if you want to let the students and Instructors play with you. :rolleyes:

Simply extractions are probably 2-300 each plus freezing. Of course, since it ain't your mouth, you could skip the freezing expense and let him 'tough it out' :nono:

Remove at age 23? Can they not be fixed? RCT and crown are not expensive here and it can be done in Chiang Mai at University, hospital, Dental Hospital or many clinics. With todays dentistry there is no, or almost no, pain involved in the RCT (if even required). Don't pull unless required.

Archived