Misandry?

Coss

pattaya127 said:

I also find that we should never let others, gender, country, friends, box us in so we have them to blame conveniently for our shortcoming or lack of self-esteem. I am just like anyone, i do have problems with things in the west, but I don't blame anyone for myself. I always had and have 2 legs, 2 arms, and a brain to use to move on or do something about it. My problem if i let it get to me and ruin part of my life.

Everyone has problems - quite right - but just because we discuss this one, doesn't make us "woman haters", or "self-loathers"

It's this kind of crap that has filled the West with PC bullshit like "Women's Quotas", "gay pride" marches and charities for cuddly animals that make more money than the ones for starving people. :banghead:

:devil::beer::devil:

Coss,

excellent post, I have to agree with a lot of it. I will disagree that sensitivity helps gets chicks...maybe some borderline lesbo in Berkeley who wants to try a man before she commits, but basically, all that sensitivity shit gets you no place fast. In my day, the chicks went with the dickheads who had the money, and got them noticed...show me a loud mouth asshole in a fraternity, and I'll show you a guy who gets chicks and takes it for granted...we all know the type. In any event, you made a good assesment of the current situation.

One thing I heard someone say, actually a farang woman say, was "...true some men go to Asia because western women rejected them, but I think a lot more men go to Asia because they reject western women...many of us took the idea of feminism and equality and thought that ment it was an obligation to be a bitch..." out of the mouth of babes...

Wow, this post and Jimmie Bond's post, we are turning into a really introspective sensitive men's group...o.k. enough of this crap, lets talk about guns and footbal!:) Seriously dude, good post!

I realize this topic my not be as entertaining to you

--------------------

unfortunately it's the inverse. Every topic entertains me. can't you see it's the damned thing about my 11000+ :)...

That's a bunch of PC nonsense. Are you saying that Coss dosn't have a valid point?

------------------------

Sorry, but PC is much about blaming someone else, esp the "society", and deny responsibility for one's unhappiness. Though i am not saying this is what Coss is doing, and i admitted i over-reacted to one line of his post.

His post is valid otherwise, there are alot of bitches out there.

They don't bother me, that's all.

Your asian GF or wife can be as much a bitch to deal with than a western woman. Not the same bitchiness, and definitely nothing to do with PCness or feminazism, but still....

Another question is:if it's true, how come men can't be acting as equals to women and be their victims instead in the west, or can't assert themselves anymore as a gender? What happened? Why did "we" give in?

Guest lazyphil

A very good friend of mine has a falang wife that is as nice/sweet a female you could meet--an example of why to have a falang woman...I know one or two Thai bitches who really are the pits, not PC, just objective!

Ooooh! Multiple response time.....

[color:"green"]

rompandadam

ok....but you risk fuelling the stereotype.... we men who cant hack it in love bail out to asia (or to asian women at least) where the women dont know what rejects we are...can you live with that?..guess you can!

[/color]

Quite true, but I think I was maybe not clear and the bit where I say " and still needing my oats as a young man, I developed the art of being sensitive and caring to such a level that I was able to succeed at sex and even sometimes love. " was intended to indicate that I played their game and won on more than a few occasions.

pattaya127

Funny, i thought it was just the same repeat of the usual bash on western women and that Coss had a lot of time on his hand to write a longer one than most. Sorry if i offend anyone. Pretty trivial stuff, IMO.

[/color]

Please take the time to read all the words

discuss pussy-whiipping over beer? Now that's interesting!

[/color]

One is pussy whipped when one is at the beck and call of a domineering partner, not at all what I was talking about.

I am not in sync with the whole "look what they did to me!" thing, and putting genders on 2 opposite of a fence.

[/color]

Yes I can see that, and I'm discussing a phenomonen and suggesting that as a Philogynist, I and like persons are subject to an ever increasing tide of hatred from an increasing number of Misandrists in Western society.

Another question is:if it's true, how come men can't be acting as equals to women and be their victims instead in the west, or can't assert themselves anymore as a gender? What happened? Why did "we" give in?

[/color]

An interesting adjunct please elaborate.

Old Hippie

I will disagree that sensitivity helps gets chicks...

[/color]

Well I agree, but I did rather labour the facade and work it for all it was worth, but then they could have been mercy fucks?

lazyphil

A very good friend of mine has a falang wife that is as nice/sweet a female you could meet--an example of why to have a falang woman...I know one or two Thai bitches who really are the pits, not PC, just objective!

[/color]

Quite, and I too know ladies such as these. My post suffers from the usual problems when speaking generally rather than specifically.

Cheers

Coss

Archived