Help! I'm getting a little jaded.

El_Tel

I like to stay out of the bars. I go out generally during the day and hit some of the Thai places. Prices are dirt cheap, service is great. Never been hit upon for a tip, taxi fare, or any of that other added on pricing. Branch out to new places.

hopefully the usual Nana crowd will not flock to WS and Soi 22 after your post. i seldom see Taffy in new square one as he is usually already knocked out when i go after 10pm; but there are also some cuties in the day shift...

Well, I made it to PP and first up was The Pink Panther.

I was pleased to see an improvement in decor and the PP has to have some of the most comfortable seating in any ago-go.

The place didn't have many dancers but the ones that were there were rather nice. (There was one who had the BEST ass I've ever seen!)

One thing though. Why do the girls, who after finishing a dancing session , go and sit by themselves or with a friend, totally ignoring the customers?

Is it now up to the customers to approach them, proffer up a deep bow with an immediate offer of a drink if they could lower themselves to accompany him back to his seat with the prospect of some light conversation?

Usually, eye contact and a smile works well enough. Or maybe even with the 'drinking' hand gesture.

The girls' standoffishness was a little offputting but I'll definetely return. If only just to gaze at that ass.

Very nice, laid-back atmosphere though.

On to Safari bar. Entered through the circular curtain and stopped dead. The stage to the left was empty of dancers. The stage at the far end had one dancer. Yes, that's right ONE dancer. Either the girls at this bar are so hot that they're all barfined early or it's gone downhill bigtime. Maybe some other members could explain as this used to be PP's equivalent of Longgun and seats were hard to find on most nights.

Walked back to one of the first ago-gos I ever went to and that was Superstar. The place still plays great music though is in serious need of refurbishment and renovation. The booths are still cool and there are some good-looking girls though the overbearing Katoey at the front is an eyesore.

Caught the eye of one real cutie who smiled back. Things were looking up. Her dancing over, what does she do? Goes and sits at the back by herself though she does throw the occasional smile over. I can't be arsed with the attitude and head back to SC.

As I predicted.

Forgot about Goldfingers as my mood was dampenend by the Ice Queens.

Welcome in the club, long-time sanuker. Maybe the time is coming also for you to look for other nightlife spots outside the beer bar/go-go scene.

Try life music clubs for example like Mojos, Rockpub, etc . (there you can find also ladies - if you need)

Archived