User ratings

khunsanuk

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

there have been many valid points here with cases for yes and no.

but why change things?.

i say leave things as they are.

i like my things in life to be the same and i hate change.

i look at another Board and with the recent changes i am pulling my hair out.

KK,

Maybe I can help you......

Click your own name, click show all users' posts, it will show 25 posts per page, copy that in excell, repeat untill you have the last 500 posts, and start playing with the figures....

Do that for the top-100 posters ( go to user list, click on no of posts to get top-100 ) and publish the results here.

I am sure KS will pay you a beer after that :p:beer:

BB

curious

Nervous_Dog said:

I'd do away with all the numbering, and names.

On other list's, that don't have numbers, you get a pretty good idea whos a old hand and whose a wanker pretty fast

JB - Wanker

A bit like a closed club of sorts. If I had stumbled into this place while searching for something else chances I would only see the rating system on the current page/topics. And not knowing who's who small chance I would bother to read the back posts to get a "feel" for the top rated poster and the board in general: only see what is popular at that one moment.

Ssd

These things are just tinkering though. While I would not like the rating system I don't think number of posts makes a lot of difference, do people really take any notice? More important is the long awaited develpoment of the paid part of the site. I have thought this has been (no offence KS) quite poor for a long time and urgently needs to be done and to be kept up to date.

New features on the board would make better improvements than anything, what happened to the quizz idea, I enjoyed the ones people did on issan for example-peter

Hi,

Peter, I fully agree and have no excuse as to why things aren't fixed yet. We are still working on finding a solution, but I am afraid that I still do not have any solid answers.

As for the quizes, let me have a look around this week for a script that I might be able to integrate.

Sanuk!

BelgianBoy said:

KK,

Maybe I can help you......

Click your own name, click show all users' posts, it will show 25 posts per page, copy that in excell, repeat untill you have the last 500 posts, and start playing with the figures....

Do that for the top-100 posters ( go to user list, click on no of posts to get top-100 ) and publish the results here.

I am sure KS will pay you a beer after that :p:beer:

BB

curious

I forgot to mention that I'm a lazy geek, too!

Archived