Scheming GTG's

MisterBlonde

Hi CB,

>>>>So you really believe she is a GTG?<<<

I didn't want to be the first to just blurt it right out, but certainly my immediate reaction, also. A girl hanging out in a Pattaya disco, jumping right into bed with you, is certainly stretching the GTG concept a bit. ::

HT

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll just tell you a few things that i didn,t specify in my original post.....i met her in a very out of the way Thai disco called The Blue Chilli...it seems to be an exclusively Thai only disco as my friend and i were the only farangs there...

I didn't have sex with her on the first night,but on the second...and even GTG's have sex on the first and second nights,doesn't mean they are whore's but just enjoy sex and/or are inquisitive to have sex with a farang...it happens all the time.

The reason i know she is a non BG is because i picked her up from work one time when i borrowed a friends car, i picked her up from the Ocean Wing of the Ambassador....i object to your gullible poster remark....PM me your e-mail and i will send you a pic of her in work attire....the same clothes that she would appear in every day after work

And if she is a BG well what did she get out of it? a bottle of perfume and a 800bht dress...afaik bar girls expect a bit more than this for a weeks work.....i'm sorry to dissapoint you but this is girl with a well paying,high positioned job....that i can guarantee you....as for her moral code of conduct....well thats another matter.

Hi MB,

>>>>The reason i know she is a non BG is.......... <<<<

There are many girls who are on the game, who cannot be classified as a B/G.

A good Thai girl? In the true sense, you could not even hold her hand after 3 months. And even if you could, there would be a trailing party of 15 family members walking behind you on a date to the local restaurant.

The very cold, hard fact is, is that tonight she is probably back in that same disco you picked her up in, and jumping into the sack with someone else tonight. I know that fact can be very hard to wrap your head around. It sure was for me, my first visit. But that is the reality of the situation. If you can get over her being with other guys, then persue the relationship. If not, then just walk away.

Just know the object of your dreams, is far from a GTG.

HT

HIGH THAIED said:

The very cold, hard fact is, is that tonight she is probably back in that same disco you picked her up in, and jumping into the sack with someone else tonight. I know that fact can be very hard to wrap your head around. It sure was for me, my first visit. But that is the reality of the situation. If you can get over her being with other guys, then persue the relationship. If not, then just walk away.

HT

Hit the nail on the head there.

Sorry mate, this is fairly common practice for seemingly normal girls to earn a bit of extra cash, or do the gtg act in hope for a bigger payout later.

Just because she works in a hotel doesn't mean she doesn't do the occasional ST. Remember TIT - anything can happen.

She goes to work on a bus provided by the Ambassador hotel for free and which leaves at a certain time...the hotel is a fair way out of town...about 15km

Well, if she can't take another bus, she can get on at another busstop. Costs her a taxiride a day, what is that, 15 baht?

She could buy a motobike herself, can be had for less than what she earns in a month.

She could look for a room in another part of town, or just do nothing.

All options are less costly than buying a car.

enough said.

HIGH THAIED said:

Hi MB,

>>>>The reason i know she is a non BG is.......... <<<<

There are many girls who are on the game, who cannot be classified as a B/G.

A good Thai girl? In the true sense, you could not even hold her hand after 3 months. And even if you could, there would be a trailing party of 15 family members walking behind you on a date to the local restaurant.

HT

well put. reminds me of these guys who chat up birds on the net and then pants them on their on their first or second outing. I wonder how many of these girls are working other gullible lonely guys on the net :dunno:

MB,

Sorry you object to being labelled gullible but why would even a girl request your advice on such a off-the-wall story that puts to shame even the sick buffalo stories.

These girls are masters at assessing falang tourists and ex-pats and why would she even create such a story if you didn't plant the seeds in her mind that you might fall for her line.

Yes, I am confident to say your words, behaviors and interactions with her made her feel comfortable enough to write you this story. We have all been gullible or suckers at times but stand back and ask yourself a few sincere questions.

That is why I am saying you really don't know whether is a GTG or not? I think you just jumped to conclusions. That is why I said based on the short time you have known her, how you met her, what your relationship consisted of and her e-mail correspondence with her.

Let me ask you a simple question:

How does she begin the email to you, "my darling"? Who usually says this type of rethoric?

I am not saying she is a BG but you just have not presented enough evidence or know enough about this girl to say she is a GTG. You are just speculating under not so good circumstances..

What do you know about before you met her? What she did last night? What is doing tonight? How much can you verify or be supported by others?

I am not asking your to answer these questions because I doubt you really know or in a position to know. No fault of yours!

My point is just because she doesn't take money doesn't mean she is a GTG. Maybe she actually liked you. Maybe she has many financial supporters already? Maybe she has a husband or bf who is supporting her?

How long did you know her? One week? I know of a guy who married who he thought was a GTG because he met her in a haircutting place not in a tourist area. On the surface, absolutely no evidence of BG history....

My friend meets her working as a server in a nana gogo bar AFTER she was married. Her husband lives in the states. She told no one at least in terms of customers she was married and getting 25k a month from her US husband. My friend knows nothing about this and she tries to present herself as a good girl by saying she doesn't go with customers. To cut a long short, he started to accept her as a semi-gf even with her as a server only to get a call one night in the States from her US husband.

You could imagine how that conversation went to the surprise of both callers...

Nothing in LOS surprises me anymore especially when it relates to so-called GTG stories like what you described or my friend's story......

cardinalblue

Hello,

Here we go again GTG that goes to bed with a man (no matter how charming) in a short time after the initial meeting?

However, IMO, she is trying to make some benefit from this relationship. Especially with a "farang" as many women are doing the same thing with their Thai men. I don't understand the way of thinking but I got shocked into reality how many Thais think about relationships with "farangs" in the last trip I spent in Thailand. The relationships with foreign men are supposed to be beneficial, especially on finance. :hubba:

You all realize that many women, Western or Asians look for gaining somthing out of a relationship, not much less than men, just human things. Of course some reasons (benefits) sound better than others, but nevertheless, we all must gain something from relationships, if not many will stay single.

In this case, why not a car? :devil:

Jasmine

Jasmine,

>> The relationships with foreign men are supposed to be beneficial, especially on finance <<

This statement will make you the 2005 Nobel Prize in Matters of Human Relationship. Congratulation, I coudn't have said better but you as a Siam national are more trustworthy.

Matter of fact , Hubbie is Falang USA , isn't he ??

BuBi

Archived