Scheming GTG's

MisterBlonde

OP knows a lot more about contemporary GTGs than HT (sorry but IMVHO his post is very far from reality) or Cardinal whose mistrust goes so far as to not trust any poor girl (poor Thais are a lot more trustworthy than rich people - maybe that's why they are poor - ask Fly!) or even Jasmine - she is maybe just a bit out of touch with the younger generation.

One thing for CB: "my darling" is a phrase from the textbook that many TGs will use if they don't know English any better and have no experience with farangs.

Another thing to the posters that object to the disco: many GTGs - good in a sense that even HT and Jasmine would accept - from Bkk and upcountry go to Pattaya discos during holidays. Plenty of 16 y.o. virgins in Pattaya!

This girl in the original post is maybe not really asking for money.

I have had many misunderstandings where I - like the typical always paranoid farang - suspected a girl just wanted money but basically her English and her communication skills were just not good enough to make herself better understood. Maybe she really wants advice?

Or more probable like P127 said she is testing the waters. Which is her good right - she stayed a week with a farang whom she maybe likes a lot, so why not check out how far his commitment goes? TGs are just as paranoid as farangs, and often rightly so.

So for OP this is the opportunity to make clear how far he feels committed and where he feels are boundaries. Just to make things clearer for her.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
cardinalblue said:

P127,

So you really believe she is a GTG? Is it hanging out in pataya discos, sleeping with the guy the first night they meet, leaving and returning each day (maybe family to take care of?) or the cunning story she fed him that makes her a GTG

...and she wants to come to Holidays to Sidney just only knowing him one week

while she has a 20'000 Baht job in a hotel. GTG? - MB, sorry but forget her and throw your pink glasses into the next river

Bar girl or GTG or other type of girl, no matter where from, most play the same games, just a different style, all want money goods and support, most are the same, regardless of back ground and nationality, and yes, before anyone starts, there are always exceptions...

a 20000 B job is a good job in Thailand. If someone with a 20000 B job is not supposed to travel abroad than pretty much nobody in Thailand is supposed to travel.

European students live in expensive countries on 20000 B and still have money to travel to Thailand and Sydney. Nobody thinks this proves they are hookers.

Does this have anything to do with their skin colour?

Well do u really need to be told.. just save the money go back and find another... just don't plan further than the end of the vacation..

I've just had five weeks playing with uni girls during summer vacation..GTGs are hard to find and hard to play...and they never call me darling or honey. :o

JP

MisterBlonde said:

She would leave my bed at six every morning to go to work and return my hotel about six in the evening and then we would go out to restaurants and enjoy each others company.I bought her a few gifts...perfume,a nice dress and generally just spoiled her.It was a whirlwind holiday romance and i enjoyed it thoroughly,it was so refreshing to have quality female company and to have a girl leave my bed in the morning without me having to empty out my wallet....

Dude don't be delusional, you get the pussy in a couple of nights and you shower her with gifts as a result. How much differently are you acting than if she was a regular BG? Cash or perfume what's the difference, money is still coming out of the wallet.

Now this is a blatant shake down for money......that is what i would normally say,but i am now looking at this through rose coloured glasses and starting to think maybe she does need advice only and this is not a roundabout way of asking for money....If i challenge her about her integrity,she will just say she was only asking for advice and not asking me for money,so that would be futile infact any attempts at finding out the truth would be futile....im also thinking that as a GTG how would she know how to scam or is this just a thing that Thai women are born with and nurtured by their mothers..

I think i need to cut her loose....what do others think?

cheers

Why would you care if she is asking for money? Do u plan on marrying her?

You bang a girl in a couple of days while on holiday in an economically poor country, you buy her gifts after getting the pussy. Now because she may be probing you for a big tkt item u are questioning her intentions? All of a sudden she is a scheming GTG? What is the real problem here?

My advice is to go with the flow. The minute you feel you are being taken advantage of end the relationship.

cardinalblue said:

P127,

So you really believe she is a GTG? Is it hanging out in pataya discos, sleeping with the guy the first night they meet, leaving and returning each day (maybe family to take care of?) or the cunning story she fed him that makes her a GTG?

This is not the "Leave it to Beaver, Brady Bunch " generation CB. Times have changed. I think it might be beneficial for posters to state their ages and the females ages in their posts. There are significant issues in regards to sexual and social behavior when there is a generation gap.

HIGH THAIED said:

Hi MB,

>>>>The reason i know she is a non BG is.......... <<<<

There are many girls who are on the game, who cannot be classified as a B/G.

A good Thai girl? In the true sense, you could not even hold her hand after 3 months. And even if you could, there would be a trailing party of 15 family members walking behind you on a date to the local restaurant.

The very cold, hard fact is, is that tonight she is probably back in that same disco you picked her up in, and jumping into the sack with someone else tonight. I know that fact can be very hard to wrap your head around. It sure was for me, my first visit. But that is the reality of the situation. If you can get over her being with other guys, then persue the relationship. If not, then just walk away.

Just know the object of your dreams, is far from a GTG.

HT

Let go of those ancient definitions of what is a GTG, that shit don't apply no more to the younger generations of Thai women. They party, smoke, drink, get high and they fuck before marriage. They cheat on their men use and manipulate them too.

A girl sleeping with a guy the first night doesn't mean squat nor does it define what her moral character is. Think of it like this, she may make YOU wait 6 months for the pussy but she may give ME the pussy in 2 days. Women do that type of stuff.

I guess that makes them "HUMAN" and not neccessarily "GTG's"

Hi iuytrede

First of all, who is "OP"? Secondly, I will tell anyone meeting a girl in a Pattaya disco willing to jump right into bed with a guy, to be suspect of the situation. I don't have to have ANY experience to be able to see that for what it is. That is just pure common sense. Common....wake up!

I don't know anything about GTG's? :) I'll tell my GTG of 1 year now, whom I will marry next year, that you said so. But I suspect that she might disagree with you. ::

Do you really think that just because a girl working in Pattaya making 20,000/month, automatically makes her beyond reproach? That is silly. My second to last visit, I talked to a girl in BG7 who worked as a cashier 6 days a week, and came to the bar on her 7th, to pick up extra cash. Time to wake up, and smell the coffee, dude!

HT

Archived