Burgerking price increase

khunsanuk

Hi,

Just had lunch at Burgerking, and it was likely one of the last times for a while. They have increased their prices rather dramatically.

The double cheeseburger set which I ordered used to come at 109 Baht, it is now 139 Baht; a 27% price increase!

Now, I can understand that companies need to raise their prices every now and then, but 27% is just taking the piss.

Sanuk!

Shit, I haven't eaten a Burgerking for 5 months and I will get out of the jungle this saturday to find me some burger in Bangkok.....euh, anyone knows the price in euro at Schiphol airport? Will get there monday morning.... ::

Dunno if I can wait that long though... ::

Hi gummigut,

That is really not true. They really do dry flame broil their burgers. It's the price of the 55 gallon drums of crude oil that they tenderize their burgers in, a week *before* cooking, that has gone up in price. :)

HT

Stopped by BK today as I needed a little junk food fix. Yup, a pretty cheeky price increase. The chicken set meal is now B129 from B109, an 18% increase and my favourite little munchie from there, the pork burger, went from B22 to B35!!!! That's a hefty 59%!

Cheers,

SD

Archived