Ex-Pats and Non-BGs Stunners....

cardinalblue

Whats a stunner anyway?--talking looks and personality included?

Allow me :)

In my Bible a true stunner is a female (age, race, nationality irrelevant) who has the ability to boner a dead man's willy by her looks only. :)

I don't inlcude personality when talking about stunners. So you may very well have stunners with a good or crappy personality.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In my eyes my TGF is a stunner and I base this on the looks she gets from both farang & Thai men.

Anyway what I find sexy & stunning may not be the same as everyone else.

Before when going bar hoping etc with my mates in BKK etc. I found there are many girls of various ages,shapes, size , colour & hair and something for everyone.

Many times when my friend had stated look at her what a stunner and I have said she is OK but does nothing for me & then we go elsewhere the opposite happens, I latch on to what I like and my friend says, not his type, but she is OK.

I can count the times on one hand when we have both said WOW what a stunner.

I firmly believe that as long as I'm happy and content, who gives a FxxK about anyone else.

Arkutha

:D :D

There are some Thai women out there that are stunners (come from good families, have educated) which falangs do not associate with. Why? Because of what many Thais perceive falangs to be. For example, my girl friend's father was highly questionable about me because of the things he has heard about falangs. The two main issues being excessive alchol usage and drug abuse which some falangs are noted for. When he found out I rarely drink nor take drugs, this settled his mind some.

I consider my girlfriend to be quite the stunner. Any time we are out in public she turns a lot of heads (Thai and Falang alike). She is a recent University graduate and works for a travel agency. Does this count? Not that it really matters, but in my case I think your assessment is incorrect.

Because of what many Thais perceive falangs to be. For example, my girl friend's father was highly questionable about me because of the things he has heard about falangs.

Understandable.

Same thing will ( or could ) happen to you in your home country with your family and friends towards her.

That's just the way things are and I don't expect a change in the near future.

[color:"red"] For example, my girl friend's father was highly questionable about me because of the things he has heard about falangs. [/color]

It is not only the Thais who think so about a "farang", it is widely perceived. What really puzzles me is when the Asians who have worked in the USA for years but had no social contact with the American men, think so too.

I was asked by several Indian ladies around my work about the alcohol and drug use amongst American men for they really didn't know these men's personal lives. Surprised them when I said that I have had never been around drinkers, on drug it is hard to tell, Hubby does not touch anything with alcohol. More wine for me! :)

I find Thai people drink more than the American men that I have been around. However, when many Thai people judge the so-called "farangs" from what they see with certain tousists, then they are drunks, women-chasers, rich, loud and whatever else!!! Mind you "certain tourists/expats" only. Like I was asked in Thailand "Your husband does not go and get his oil changed?" :(

Jasmine

jasmine said:

It is not only the Thais who think so about a "farang", it is widely perceived.

Hi jas,

You are right, for I too, as a farang, see a lot of evidence for this prejudice. It is not everybody, of course, but in my homeland of England there is a growing "loutish" culture being seen as the norm. Just walk around any town centre late on a Saturday night and you will see it around you - or better still don't, I wouldn't want to see you come to any harm.

Cetainly some (not all) of the groups of male tourists to be seen around lower Sukhumvit (who are often British) are not people I would want to associate with.

And don't forget that prime example of bad behaviour within our own community - [DELETED - NO NEED TO NAME NAMES - MODERATOR. There are more like them out there, believe me.

Khwai

Guest lazyphil

Although I agree alot ok uk citys by night a nasty and vicious, LOS is very much more blighted with violence and substance abuse....as for stunners, well, eye of the beholder as they say!

[color:"red"] What, they do change oil, in LOS? What a relief! Some of the vehicles are so smokey, you expect a genie to come out of the exhaust pipe.

(Mod, don't move to Transportation yet...)

[/color]

Mon Ami,

Are you teasing me or you really don't know what that terminology means?

Jasmine :D

Archived