Ex-Pats and Non-BGs Stunners....

cardinalblue

"Any discussion about stunners will end nowhere because, luckily we all have different tastes. Just my 2 cents. "

Taking a guess here... but CB is an expat and according to what he's been posting he may mean: while they are so many thai girls around beautiful by BKK standards, he doesn't seem to notice any walking along western BF ??

While I didn't get the bit abt hi-so either, I had the above frustrating feeling while living in BKK.

Now back in the good old world I think: "why they're so many gorgeous girls around but they seem to all be dating guys 10 years younger than me "

AP, who'll be more than happy to exchange any of the 30 y o women that seem to enjoy most coming near him for 2 girls half their age :p

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stunner? Guess you have not seen me hanging out in BKK or maybe I am that small percentage you have seen? I have also hung out with hi-so chicks, Issan farmers daughters and prostitutes all groups with stunners and regular looking chicks.

Plenty of gorgeous, well educated, English speaking Thai chicks available if you meet the right people and are considered a person in good standing. My last visit up to Chiang Mai I had lunch with one of my Thai "aunts" and her friend. Little did I know the lunch was a pre-screening for me to be introduced to the daughter of the friend. The chick was gorgeous(in that Thai-Chinese sort of way with the light skin) although a little too skinny for my tastes and is currently a student at Chiang Mai university. I didn't even suggest I was looking for someone but older Thai women feel they need to be match makers. When the encounter was over and my "aunt" was driving me to the airport she asked me what I though of the young lady and was she not beautiful and other questions to gauge my interest(this is a regualr occurence I go through with several of my Thai "aunts"). I am not looking for a wife or even a really serious relationship so I, as always, got out of the match making ordeal since I hate that sort of stuff.

The point is that there really there are tons of Thai chicks available and interested in farang, that would fit your test group but I think the problem is that most farang don't get to work through the proper channels to meet them- namely Thai friends and family.

I think I have said it before but if you really want these well educated Thai women with status, good families and really good looks, you fellows should somehow find a way to make friends with Thais that work for the different government Ministries; they are full of single gorgeous Thai women.

"I think I have said it before but if you really want these well educated Thai women with status, good families and really good looks, you fellows should somehow find a way to make friends with Thais that work for the different government Ministries; they are full of single gorgeous Thai women. "

Does make sense, wonder what's Crash's take on this one. Still I'm most often not impressed by thai wives or GFs of westerner expats in good professionnal situation.

Still I'm most often not impressed by thai wives or GFs of westerner expats in good professionnal situation.

A pretty interesting observation AP. What is the basis for your analysis. From what I heard you pretty much serve as a domestic in Thailand. Why don't you fill us in on your Thai GF or wife and why she is so much better than all others.

here U go:

No thai wife nor thai GF

No domestic in Thailand

But I heard they have special discounts on brain surgery in Bumrumgrad these days, not sure it will help some here to understand things any clearer

Still I'm most often not impressed by thai wives or GFs of westerner expats in good professionnal situation.

Please AP, allow me to repeat myself. Your previous comments (see above). What is the basis of your assumption? One can only assume by your comments that the wives/GF's of expats don't meet your standards. It's an easy question to answer.....we are waiting.

OK BB!

Then besides I'm not an expat anymore and don't have TGF any better than other western guys there, as I just don't have any TGF, point was that westerners in Thailand, and particulary in BKK as that's the place I used to lived in, *tend* to not to get the best girls Thailand has to offer

My GF is definitely a stunner, by everyone's definition. She's very successful professionally and well off financially, as am I. I met her through work.

Her family is poor, and she supports all of them.

Everywhere we go, heads turn. She is never mistaken as 'for hire'.

About 25% of the time when we are in a restaurant, female wait staff will come up to her and tell her how beautiful she is.

With all this said, she's extremely high maintenance. Frequent gifts from me are expected, but they are appreciated. She spends a minimum of 100,000 baht a month of her own money.

I dread the day she doesn't have money or she loses her looks. She'll have a breakdown, I bet.

In addition, there are some very rich Thai guys chasing after her and giving her a hard time about me. One of them, her most recent ex (of 4 years) proposes marriage to her almost every day and has presented her with a huge diamond engagement ring, which she rejected because of me. But it does tear her apart in some ways, because by her traditional Thai standards, it would be a 'good' marriage.

She has many 'issues' about dating a farang. For example, she says she honestly hates all farang, as do her friends. (I think it's because she never really knew any of them.) She says it pains her to see a farang guy and a Thai girl together. They are too different.

She's a traditional 'Thai girl' to the extreme. Very concerned about face.

All in all, it's a real hassle and I doubt that it's worth it. Problem is that we both have become too emotionally attached. Maybe this will change with time.

RMorris, mate, how long U've been posting here?? we've been through the topic so many times boredom gets painful...

They don't meet my standarts because U get mostly girls Bangkokians in a good socio economical situation wouldn't bother for.

This often has to do from the girls' physical features and their social position, both of wich may well be linked BTW.

Archived