Random Piss Test At Nana

Cent said:

Gents,

I wonder is it at all happening like this in Pattaya yet? If not, that's where I am going to relax on my return in the next few weeks time.

I was in both cities over the past two weeks and asked many girls about crackdowns etc. Girls in Bangkok are scared and always on their toes. In Pattaya they're not worried about it, and though there is some intimidation from above it's nothing like in Bangkok. There is still lots of nudity in the go-go's, etc. A couple of girls told me that had left Bangkok for Pattaya because of the crackdown and felt much safer in Pattaya. I've heard about occasional raids on discos, but apparently they let all the farang go and only test the Thais.

I don't know, I think any government is more worried about the image of its capital city than about a little resort town. Hopefully this won't extend down to Pattaya.

I did see something strange in Pattaya though...white farang walking around in Immigration uniforms. Who the fuck are they? Volunteer snitches?

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mentors said:

Social Order Crusade! Only bad people go out without their passports seems to be the problem now.

-----------------

This is the best way to bring Sanukers in teh near future to Saigon, Phnom Penh, Yangon (!), or Singapore.

"Thai Police needs more tea money and the Dictator :censored: from the North shows them how they can do this job better than in the past. His father, he himself with his dubious career shows them daily how it works."

These are not my words, my GTG say that ::

Was out the other night with SiSaket girl, we passed a police check point on Sukhumvit, and she began getting her I.D. ready., and told me to get my I.D. out as well. we weren't stopped though...
Telling. This pretty much sums up what you should expect if you visit Bangkok now.

Our HR director told us yesterday that they expect all foreign employees to now carry their passports whenever they use the BTS or subway, and they "should" carry their passports whenever they leave their apartment our condo. I have never seen it like this before in Bangkok.

I mentioned this in another thread, but on the way to Poipet, at the check point, along the way, the soldier who checked all the ids and passports really spent a lot of time on my passport and closely checked the stamps etc...was only farang on the bus as well. This I can sort of see, good place to nail guys on over stays etc, but in Downtown BKK on a random basis is a bit much.

Archived