Defintely depressed ...

New Petchburi Pete

Pete,

I hope you recover as quickly as possible.Being close to your loved ones is the key.If thats not happening for a while then phone calls,pics and emails can tied you over.I,ll have a word to the big fella for you.My thoughts are with you.

sky brow.

Throw the hat away. ::

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi

im sure 99% of you feeling "blue" is from being away from your wife and son. Just think of the moment when you do arrive back in BKK , and u exit the doors after customs and you see your wife and son again.......im sure there will be nothing but tears of joy.

And for your surgery, remember you are in a controlled enviroment and in the hands of Pro,s......you will be soon enough be out of that hopsital and on the road to recovery.

NPP

Long time no see/hear. Your story makes 2 years stuck back in England seem like a breeze!!

Hopefully I will be around when you get back to Gullivers - I remember your missus coming to the quiz night at the Bulls Head when (I think) she was carrying your son. Hope you get back to them soon.

Big luck.

LG

Wish you good luck with your surgery. I am sure you will be on the road to recovery sooner that you think and will look back on this over a drink or two and say "whew".

good luck.

cheers,

Pete, there is www.skype.com that allows for very good verbel communication from computer to computer, FREE!!! coupled with Yahoo webcam! and you can see and hear them everyday! :)

Regarding the scar, mai pen rai! dude! never admit that it was a mere bathroom accident, rather a war wound fighting a covert mission for god and country, or a sports injury you got heading the ball into a goal for the winning score in the world cup some years back, bar fight, jealous husband etc... :) it's there, so have fun with it! :) O.k. dude, sent you some pictures from the last trip, a few more later on!

Archived