Defintely depressed ...

New Petchburi Pete

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Best Wishes to you Phetburi Pete.

I've seen your posts for many a year now. I also used to live on Phetburi Road (old not new) and now live in Pattaya (South not East).

You're doing the right thing by airing your troubles. I believe it will help. If you look back at this thread a few months after you get back and things are back to the way they should be, drop me a line if you'd like to have a beer or a coffee.

Cheers,

Expat

Thanks exat,

... yet another resident of Pattaya! We'll get together at some point I'm sure ... we'll have to track down the other residents and get out for some R&R.

I'm really looking forward to Loy Krathong ... its more 'lively' at the beach in Pattaya than at Jomtien.

BTW, if you like sub sandwiches at all, try the "Viking" ... on same soi (and same side) as Classroom ... BTW, 'classes' start at 2pm! I do enjoy the new uniforms! ... thinking of getting one for my better half at that lingerie outlet in Naklua! :hubba:

Hi Pete,

That new pacemaker and defibrilllator is a good thing to have!!

The "old" one is 20 years old???? that's vely vely old my friend, get a new one...

Shit, I also noticed lately that I am loosing my hair, I thought this would never happen to me. But then I also though heart infarcts only happen to others. Since it also happened to me I look at life in a more positive way and so do you...

keep up with us....

Now remember - first thing you do when you wake up is check your balls, very important, make sure no one has wipped them off!

Trust me the size of your young superboy now, I'd just tay in the USA till the terible twos are over, I couldn't imagine him in a tantrum, but way, he is just SOO strong i'd hate to see it!

That said, he is a very fun kid, he didn't get upset all day, just wanted to have fun. Does he ever walk anywhere or just run?

LINEBACKER!

DOG - Licks balls for beer

He's into everything! ... yeah, he likes to run ... he's into unplugging everything in sight & he's throwing everything around ... may have to lock him in padded bedroom for our own safety & his!

All went well today in surgery ... got new, state-of -the-art pacemaker. Doc decided I didn't require a defibrillator at this time ... so, I live to part on !

See you when I get back ... just can't wait! :)

Archived