Relationships wth Thai Girls,not from the sex area

gerrryuk

Old Hippie said:

"...Dude I have been messing with chicks since I was a sprout, I know what makes them tick..."

Sure you do, sure you do... :) Truth is, no one does, women don't even understand themselves...this question has baffled the psychiatric profession for centurys: "...Can we really declare approximately 1/2 of the world's population insane by definition...?"

:banghead::dunno: :dunno: :rolleyes: :: ::

Who needs psychiatrists? Read the same periodicals and novels that they do, watch the same movies and television programming and you will have a good comprehension of all their neurosis. Women are easy to understand it is going along or agreeing with them that is tough.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Absolutely correct, if it is your idea to jump straight into bed with any GTG the first night you meet her, better rethink now before substantial loss of face!

------------------

I am a bit at loss here. Seems getting the chick in the bag is the only thing you guys care to talk about. So that, as you pretend to differentiate BGs from GTGs, your expectations on them are about the same. What's the point then, indeed, to chase a (hum...sophisticated ::) GTG? "yeah! i did it with a GTG!" Trophy? ....

IMO, not exactly what GerryUK wanted solely to hear.

If we talk about RS, EVERY TYPE of RS will take time. P4P/farang probably the most, as the girl will need to be taken out and kept out of a context, and provided for. A lot more attention, IMO, than just tending to an affair or budding love with a non-P4P.

PS: and let's stop putting all non-P4P girls in a beautiful, rose-smelling etui of propriety and chastity. This too is risible.

"Women the world over love guys who compliment them during the first few meetings of courtship. "

Never said a few compliments are no good. That speaks for itself. I was refering to: "compliment the hell out of her". IMO&E a few good compliments are much more appreciated than overloading her with compliments everytime you see or talk to her. You'll come across as a joke. Same for sweet talk. It'll have much more value when done to a certain extent rather than non-stop sweet talk. It'll bore the hell out of her and she won't take your words seriously.

Choose your moments to say a few good lines. Don't go barking 'love song lines' everythime there is a silent moment with her.

"What woman do you know want s to be with a guy who complains about crap during the initial stages of a relationship?"

I said: "Depending on content and situation a few honest complaints can do no harm." That definitely doesn't equal crap. I'm sure no girl will enjoy hearing complaints about a bent fork, dirty glass, bad weather, etc. which I define as crap.

You'll make yourself look like a fool if you don't complain about anything that buggers you or her visibly. Good example is bad behavior or vulgar language in your presence from other diners at a restaurant. She'll appreciate such annoyances from your part much more than sitting there emptying your plate silently like a sissy.

"I know 60yr old Khunyings that giggle like school girls if you tell them they look beautiful in an outfit."

They take that as a hilarious comment, not a compliment, quite different.

"BTW- How do men behave like men? Love to hear this view."

I'm surprised you of all people ask me such question.

Just read my post...repeatedly complimenting and sweet talking her will make you look like a guy who has something up his sleeve. You're taling about no complaints. Men complain. Don't be afraid to complain about something worth complaining about. Have an opinion, tell her your likes and dislikes when asked for. Don't give her the "I like it or everything is OK attitude". That's typical Thai women like on first meetings.

Sorry to confuse you pattaya127, I was refering to a relationship with a GTG not to have one as a trophy. I have to say however that the sexual side of the relationship with my GTG gf is far better than anything I experienced with BG's.

[color:"red"] Also, wise to remember that though she may indeed act differently from a BG at the onset, she probably projects the same expectations on you as a BG would: take care of me, nice handsome farang!

[/color]

P127, when we meet you shall pay. Forget about my manners about I pay for the first lunch we eat together in Thailand. :(

However, it does not mean that you are not a handsome thing!! :D

Jasmine

[color:"red"]Be polite and above all compliment the hell out of her. ALL Thai chicks are suckers for compliments. They love witty sweet talking. [/color]

Just Thai chicks. Well, "farang men" do NOT like any compliments, I am sure???? :D :D

Now how come I have heard from Thais (men and women) that a few "farangs" are quite insincere? Could not be that some of the Thais are wise???

Cheers!

jasmine said:

[color:"red"]Be polite and above all compliment the hell out of her. ALL Thai chicks are suckers for compliments. They love witty sweet talking. [/color]

Just Thai chicks. Well, "farang men" do NOT like any compliments, I am sure???? :D :D

I am a sucker for a compliment too. I love it when chicks tell me that I am the best! I am superman! I am the Greatest! I am Mr. Loverman!!

As a matter of fact I think most farang men who hook up with Thai chicks are the biggest suckers for ego stroking. I am sure they love hearing that they have good hearts, are kind, being bald does not matter, being an old man is not important because they are young in spirit, they treat women better than Thai men, etc.

jasmine said:Now how come I have heard from Thais (men and women) that a few "farangs" are quite insincere?

Jasmine, that is really funny given this subject (maybe in other subects it is true). I have listened to my Thai male friends when they are in the "pick up chix" mode. Man, they are unbelieveable. I could not say half of what comes out of their mouth without convulsing in laughter. And the gals they spew it to eat it up...

Who's insincere? If a Thai gal ever tells me I have a "pak wan" I just shake my head in disbelief! :D

Cheers,

SD

Archived